• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rosiemarrie

Forwarded Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

I agree, I'm surprised you can't see them in a similar way to the other boosts in the town hall.. Something that summarises how much each building is giving, just as it does for (most) other boosts. I also agree that the blue GBG and red GE status are needed. Why have some stats shown there are...
  2. Rosiemarrie

Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

My AD doesn't open either, and game hangs if I try.
  3. Rosiemarrie

Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

I have have the same problem. If I F5 refresh I can then click on the tavern again just once, but after that it just flashes and closes the game menu.
  4. Rosiemarrie

Fixed on Beta: Cannot delete production nor cultural building in Quantum city anymore

I have the same problem. I was able to sell a residential building because I had plenty of population, but I can't sell a supply building that USES population because it says I don't have enough population to sell it!
  5. Rosiemarrie

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Well so far I just find this boring. Too slow to do anything, and once I've managed to build up a settlement it will be trashed to start again. This feature is something I can only play twice a day on the 10h collection point, then my troops/supplies/goods are exhausted again for another 10h...
  6. Rosiemarrie

Rejected Antique Dealer

In the past event buildings seemed to be added to AD about a year after they came out. Not sure if that's happened at all recently. I think part of the problem is that the power creep in event buildings from the beginning of 2023 to the end of 2023 was so massive that the ones from the start of...
  7. Rosiemarrie

new feature ? draw in fights

I've seen it once. I don't know why it happens, but I can confirm I got it once.
  8. Rosiemarrie

New Idea Sort the fragments inventory

I've thought about this myself and would really like it. I had thought maybe it should be sorted by number of fragments needed for completion, but percentage would also work well. Either way what I want to see is the ones that are ready for completion showing first so I can spot them...
  9. Rosiemarrie

Forwarded Delete Multiple Items in Inventory

I would love this for fragments.
  10. Rosiemarrie

new event?

This is beta... we don't get much notice because it's the testing area. We do have an announcement of it now, but you never expect much in beta.
  11. Rosiemarrie

Forwarded Send offers easily

This could be useful. Generally if you are adding trades to a post you want to add more than just one.
  12. Rosiemarrie

New Idea Adding the production of golden fragments to previous event buildings that have golden upgrade such as Sunflower Oil Press and Governor's Villa.

There should be some way to get hold of the silver/golden upgrades you didn't manage to get during the event. This might be a good idea, or perhaps Antiques Dealer in the future.
  13. Rosiemarrie

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

I do a LOT of fighting in GbG but I still like that the damaged troops are at the end. It speeds up replacing the damaged ones with healthy ones. I do have a LOT of troops. Traz (and just winning them), supply more troops than I can use. Even in the days of zero attrition I rarely ran out of...
  14. Rosiemarrie

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

I really like this new ordering of the troops. I don't want the damaged ones, I do want the healthy ones. I know when stacking was first introduced a lot of people said they wanted the damaged ones to go to the end, and I was one of them. Much better like this, so I can easily get to the...
  15. Rosiemarrie

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

Loving the new army display sequence. A vast improvement. I agree with the comment about the defending army going to the end (or a way to hide it most of the time like the PvP defending army.)
  16. Rosiemarrie

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Yes, still the same for me after the update as well.
  17. Rosiemarrie

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 09th October

Same here. Beta has been showing this message for ages now! Usually doesn't take this long. I've been playing in another world while waiting for it but still updating apparently.
  18. Rosiemarrie

Fixed on Beta: Cannot train new Rogue

Same for me on my Battle Tank Factory and Champion Retreat (my only military buildings).
  19. Rosiemarrie

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

Ah OK thank you. I have it in all my Live worlds so it must be A/B for the whole account I guess. I assumed it had just gone Live when it appeared there. I log in every day to all my worlds (including beta) anyway... so it won't make any difference to me and I'll just collect the extra and...
  20. Rosiemarrie

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

So I wasn't in the group that got daily login bonus.... and I STILL don't have it. It's been LIVE for a week now but I still don't have it in Beta! Am I meant to have it now it's live. Why would an A/B test still be going on in Beta when the feature is LIVE?