• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Korazzo

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

I normally replace the damaged/injured units with fresh ones to avoid that the fighting force shrinks too much and I loose a battle. This is important in the GEX. So the list of damaged units in different states will increase especially for agents. So if you have just 3 groups: fit bound units...
  2. Korazzo

Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

Thanks for letting us know Hopefully this can be fixed soon as it is really annoying
  3. Korazzo

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Thanks a lot. I am able to do something now. Missed the step where you had to drag the fully developed gems onto the converter tile. It seems to work now so that I get some keys, but I still dont understand the overall picturen or strategy of this
  4. Korazzo

Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

Seems I am too stupid for this. I looked at some sources to understand what to do but I still dont get it. Does anybody a simple step-by-step description what to do with this mini game? And also what you should achieve?
  5. Korazzo

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Looks llike we have different opinions on this. If you need the Bronze to make your building fully built, this means, that only 20% of the players can achieve this. Doesn't matter what kind of strategy they will choose. I will take the advice with the investment of diamonds in a coach then I...
  6. Korazzo

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

I totally agree to the findings of MATR. After performing all quests I landed at level (1 base + 8 kits). At lv 9 the building hasnt any value for me. In the league I landed at Amateur without any chance to Bronze. I invested in a 1200 package. Even this just got me one kit. I am still stuck in...
  7. Korazzo

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

As the Event Building has 11 levels it looks like that I will not acieve this. Currently I estimate to reach level 9. I am also only in Amatuer with low chances to get higher. So this will be the first EB which I will not build as I only use fully developed Buildings. So there is some general...
  8. Korazzo

Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

It looks like that you dont have a chance to go beyond Amateur status without diamonds, so you cannot enhance the building to highest level. That is really disappointing:(
  9. Korazzo

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

I have played the Halloween event and I have to admit that I am not really impressed. The main price with the Horror Circus is compared with other prices really low. Especially that there aren't any citizens included hurts me, as I cannot substitute my houses with the event building. I also...