• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Popup for "start of goods production" not working in viking settlement

For starting a production in a goods building or a production building there is popup-window which shows you the available options. After selecting one option the window automatically selects the next idle building of the same kind and you can select again. And so forth through all idle...
  2. New mouse-move-over display of the FP-bar

On beta there is a new display when you move the mouse over the FP-bar. In my eyes this is the most useless inovation of the last time. It shows exactly all things, which I am not interested in: Auto FP: "6/10" .... yes this I see also without moveing the mouse there "+1/h" .... yes I...
  3. Rejected show current status of gb in swap chain

Already a few times I was hoaxed by a swap chain - by incident not on purpose. See details below
  4. Not A Bug: No indicator for "has great buidling(s)" in social bar

I had a friend request and saw no indicator for great buidling in the icon. Then I visited the town and saw many of them. Even now I do not see the indicator.