• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. BEYOUNDxTESTING

Castle System Q

The Castle System Will it be on the main servers this year or next year ?
  2. BEYOUNDxTESTING

Rejected With more Friends capacity Need Auto Remove inactive friends setting's O/X

Proposal: How about a setting on/off To remove inactive Friends Automatic when we get new neighbors Switchout Reason: No one wants inactive friends on their list Or Add FP on dead members Details: When it is set to on settings When neighbors switch out happens if will Remove All inactive...
  3. BEYOUNDxTESTING

Is the Events 1 extra Ahead of the others ?

I just unlocked the events in my Research was the last event the summer, Sense we are now doing the fall event now
  4. BEYOUNDxTESTING

Fixed on Beta: Is it just me Or a Bug

I saw looking at the Castle System Levels And their Rewords And every time the screen goes black like it crashed, Some times it can happen in the continent map clicking And moving the map around And every time I must hit my Reload on my Browser On my new HP gaming PC And using Chrome Browser...
  5. BEYOUNDxTESTING

Do Not Suggest A little help getting throw Bronze Age

Proposal: Starting a new game Giving the player a Starter box in their Inventory With extra coins & supplies At the Start of the game Reason: The bronze age is slow And needs help getting off the ground Details: Just a small Welcome Starter box ? That will help get things going Visual Aids...