• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. GE quests

I was under the Impression that all quests are auto filled when level 4 of guild expeditions is complete ..shouldn't that include dailys too? I have a daily quest says to solve 4 encounters on guild expeditions but I am halfway throw lvl 5 at present ..or are daily quests not included in that
  2. Discussion Promethium

I just hit arctic so looking at all the ways to get it or at least speeding it up slightly I see space carrier will help with special goods is there any other GB that help
  3. Discussion Forgotten temple 20% fp

Does anyone know how the 20% fp bonus is calculated is it per whole collection or on each item? As i have just used my BG so was collecting single items in the hope of a double ..but didnt notice any increase on anything from the boost from the forgotten temple so wasnt sure if its from your...
  4. Fixed on Beta: castle wont open

the castle wont open when you try the shield appears and it takes a refresh to get the game to return to normal
  5. Fixed on Beta: sorry an error has occurred

seems to have fixed itself
  6. Implemented Allow cycling of troop buildings

I am newish to the game and I did ask why you couldn't cycle through troop buildings to renew a build like you can with supply buildings and goods its so much easier doing this then having to click each separate building
  7. Cycling through troop buildings

Is there a reason why we cant cycle through the troop buildings like you do with supply and goods buildings its so easy with them just clicking next but with troop buildings you have to click each one
  8. Discussion Guilds

Is there a search function for finding a guild I am looking for one and all the ones listed in the section for me to find a guild are all 1 one man guilds I dont seem to find a search function where I can type the name of a guild to have a look at it ..seems odd not to have one or did I just miss it
  9. Seeking Guild Looking for a guild

Hi all I am looking for a guild that does actually help advance a new player instead of saying they will ..we all know how hard it is when you first join with nothing and until you get on your feet you need help so thats what I am seeking I am active play everyday and just looking for a place I...
  10. Discussion New and in need of battle help

HI need some help in regards to guild expeditions when you have a battle that involves two enemy waves in this case 15 troops total are my poor troops that managed to survive the first wave meant to now take on the second seems if i use diamonds i can bring that back or heal them but without...
  11. are diamonds available on all worlds you play

wondering as i was sent a link to this game if the diamonds you buy on one world are available on any others you play I read somewhere they are but I play on one world the one i was invited too seems its the beta one but I wanted to play on a regular world where the event was still active and...