• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Recruiting Silent Knights is recruiting

For those who are still interested, Silent Knights is recruiting. Please read our specs & drop a igm to me, Marenubium. Thank you :) If you're below our specs: we have place for 1 below Future recruit, if you're willing to work on your GB's
  2. Pathfinder

Path 4: Juber The names are: Path 1: Mr. Who Path 2: Mr. W. Hisskers Path 3: Mr. B. Rightnose
  3. Recruiting Silent Knights is recruiting

Good day to you and welcome :) Silent Knights is recruiting again! We are a very proud and active guild with highly experienced members who want to do well individually and as a group. If you want to be part of this awesome team, your game and core values will match the following: * Daily...
  4. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

No, multiple people in my guild (including myself) have not received the diamonds yet
  5. Fixed on Beta: Not able to unlock Threads

It doesn't apply to Guild threads only, also Social threads. Can't lock/unlock, hide/unhide. When will this be fixed please?
  6. Fixed on Beta: Can't mark messages as Hidden in the Message Center

It is not working still: Guild threads, Social threads, they cannot be made locked/hidden/important PC, since i have no mobile. Please fix this asap, it's getting frustrating and people who don't understand the issue left the guild because they couldn't hide messages.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Can't mark messages as Hidden in the Message Center

Stil not fixed, also locking threads is not possible anymore.
  8. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

The chance of getting the daily prizes and the frequency of the pumpkins is so frustrating low that it's not even worth spending diamonds on it.
  9. Spoiler Castle System

Antiques dealers has some additions now