• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Astrid

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

And here is my feedback: another decent / good feature of the game gets destroyed. Everything is useless on the shelves and the starting bids are a joke.
  2. Astrid

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

17 attack for attacking army 20 attack for attacking army for gbg 16 attack for attacking army for ge 21 attack for defending army 24 attack for defending army for gbg 18 attack for defending army for ge Still can't believe they did this mess. I strongly regret I didn't get the golden pass...
  3. Astrid

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

The only good building is the league building. I'm already tired of the split bonuses. So much overly complicated non sense ruining the game on a daily basis. The Serene Animal Crossing is just better than all the buildings of this event, with the exception of the gold league one. Had high...
  4. Astrid

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

I agree that the avatars are a huge let down. As for the building designs, they are fine, but they are somehow lacklustre since there is no big, imposing building like the Tower of Conjunction from last year.
  5. Astrid

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Is there a way I can see players that are currently in the silver - golden league ? Or the top 50-100 ? It would be interesting to see in my world who spends the most diamonds.
  6. Astrid

Feedback Quantum Incursions

It's not about lack of tutorial... the whole concept is flawed.
  7. Astrid

They are blinded by money. That's all they want. Funny thing how in that announcement they stated that they want to reduce repetitive tasks, increase diversity, interactions between players and then they release quantum settlements :D Just look at the state of PvP... it's a complete...
  8. Astrid

100% agree with @Kronan , why do we have main cities when nothing from it can be used to this new feature ? - 4000 attack and level 150 arctic orange = all for nothing in Titan; - solid main city with multiple event buildings from the last year = all for nothing when Inno removes GvG and...
  9. Astrid

I hate cultural settlements due to the repetitive factor... and this is barely different(each 2 weeks build a new city from scratch God forbid!), with a premium money hungry pass... sorry Inno but GVG was way better and creative but this... is just nothing, no guild vs guild interaction, just a...
  10. Astrid

Feedback Big news for Forge!

3x3 size if fine by me. The building is beautiful but the stats... oh well, why spend time designing such a building when no one will find it's use ? It doesn't even provide population and happiness and it requires a road. It would have been so nice if they made it 15% bonus for all...
  11. Astrid

Feedback Big news for Forge!

The building is... well useless, but I don't complain, the feature that it commemorates was so... oh well
  12. Astrid

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Rivals... and this absurd mechanic. I wish they removed this mechanic from the game already, it's just nightmarish. Here is my only feedback for this type of event and Fellowship that's basically the same thing: replace this mechanic with the older Archaeology / Halloween one. We're supposed...
  13. Astrid

@Xiphos I don't think it's really like that. I have guild mates in Asteroid Belt, they got plenty of goods to build and level the Titan gbs and they are close to my attack and defence for attacking army. And they are killing it, they reach 150-170 attrition levels without too much of a fuss. I...
  14. Astrid

From now on I will decrease my presence on the game and do only some events, depending on my free time. For advanced players in Titan everything is a fraud or illusion. If you have 4000/4000 attack/defence for attacking army, you still lose about 1 drone / fight at low attrition(0-20). If...
  15. Astrid

It was the worst event Inno has ever produced. Bad / low stats and unreachable main building for free and diamond hungry Rival quests(you need at least a batch of 10 tickets to complete it). So the Rival is nothing else than an diamond grabber event complicator. Sorry Inno, but I will skip this...
  16. Astrid

Discussion Future of Forge of Empires?

In terms of player base, game is going down. Compared to 2020, lots of players just quit and the remaining ones acquired most of their accounts. Now the remaining players figured out that it's not worth anymore to just use / buy tens of diamonds in order to empower their own cities, but are...
  17. Astrid

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Last year's Winter Event was a big success with the nutcracker's guardhouse. Players did spend a lot of diamonds to get multiple Chocolateries. I find this year's main prize(Wonderland whatever) garbage, yet the league, calendar and golden Chocolatery upgrades are all amazing, but we do know...
  18. Astrid

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

In the world where I have my main city there is 1 dominant guild. There is no way to compete with them, they are head and shoulders above the rest. They managed to gather more than 90% of the world players that spend tens of thousands of diamonds each event. Over 20 players of that guild have...
  19. Astrid

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Someone please provide a list with all the possible prize options when you want switch them with diamonds from the Elves Workshop.
  20. Astrid

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Dumb mechanics, ruined event. And what a gem we had back in the day with the archaeology mechanics... Sorry Inno, but I will make a decent effort to complete the event on my main world when it hits live and that's it. I have an one week vacation including Halloween, but I won't waste any more...