• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. NormaJeane

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

This game is becoming far too complex imho. First with the introduction of different kinds of attack/defense and now with the introduction of a ‘new game’ in this game: Quantum Incursions. All the added complexity surely will appeal to some players… however not to me! I play just for some...
  2. NormaJeane

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

Since today: After collecting a completed mission and/or aborting a mission all the missions slide to the left giving a blank mission screen and then return with the newest mission on top. This is very irritating... - What you were expecting to happen That the new mission would appear on the...
  3. NormaJeane

Rejected Daily Challenge - exclude FriendsTavern

I love the daily challenge, except when it includes a mission I cannot influence/control, such as: the amount of silver I must collect from my Friends Tavern. It is something no player can control. Sometimes the requirement is up to 4000 silver... :rolleyes: I feel that the missions one should...
  4. NormaJeane

Implemented City Planner Tool

Proposal: A (preferrably in-game) city planner tool where one can design new lay-outs for a city. This should include all buildings of any age as well as expansions. Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes I have checked. Is this idea similar to one that...
  5. NormaJeane

Goodbye for now!

As some of you may have noticed, I'm no longer a moderator on beta. Sometimes IRL things have to be handled first. The stress of many irl things + taking care of my elderly mother, has taken its toll and I had a meltdown... No doubt I will recover, although that will take some time and I may...
  6. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 04/08/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 04/08/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 400 Previous weeks winning number: 2 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  7. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 28/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 28/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 55 Previous weeks winner: RhynoPatties94 Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread...
  8. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 21/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 21/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 3 Previous weeks winner: Gopal Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and post...
  9. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 14/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 14/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 1000 Previous weeks winning number: 57 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  10. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 07/07/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 07/07/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 800 Previous weeks winning number: 24 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  11. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 30/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 30/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 600 Previous weeks winning number: 30 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  12. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 23/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 23/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 400 Previous weeks winning number: 30 Previous weeks winner: NO WINNER Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  13. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 16/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 16/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 69 Previous weeks winner: rambonnator Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  14. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 09/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 09/06/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 1000 Previous weeks winning number: 24 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  15. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 02/06/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 26/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 800 Previous weeks winning number: 37 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  16. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 26/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 26/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 600 Previous weeks winning number: 38 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  17. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 19/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 19/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 400 Previous weeks winning number: 7 Previous weeks winner: No winner Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...
  18. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 12/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 12/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 62 Previous weeks winner: dontwannaname Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread...
  19. NormaJeane

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Since we are getting a lot of feedback on the 2 new GB's The Virgo Project & Stargazer : we would like to ask all of you to put your feedback in this new thread so it will be easier for us to compile all your comments in our reports. I will try to move previous comments in [Feedback] Space...
  20. NormaJeane

Beta Lottery - week ending 05/05/2019

Welcome to the Beta Lottery! Beta Lottery - Week Ending: 05/05/2019 Enter Now ! Current Jackpot: 200 Previous weeks winning number: 4 Previous weeks winner: LadyEmily Please post your entry number for this weeks lottery in this thread. Entries will be accepted until I close the thread and...