• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. NormaJeane

Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

I have the same problem and was getting tired of using the self-aid kits... • What indeed seems to help is to use a store building* on the buildings affected and then rebuild them. * If this is indeed the only solution, it might be a nice gesture if we all received some free store buildings ;)
  2. NormaJeane

Discussion Game becoming too complex ?

This game is becoming far too complex imho. First with the introduction of different kinds of attack/defense and now with the introduction of a ‘new game’ in this game: Quantum Incursions. All the added complexity surely will appeal to some players… however not to me! I play just for some...
  3. NormaJeane

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

@ Support: please close this post - this issue has been solved over 2 days ago ... ;)
  4. NormaJeane

To answer your question: No, since it is commonly known that one cannot do anything in the missions screen during an aid-all session, I did not look at the mission screen during an aid-all. The issue I described had nothing to do with aid-all.
  5. NormaJeane

The problem as described in my bug report seems to have been resolved a few minutes ago with the latest update! :) @kleopatra911 : Did you read my problem description? it is nowhere near what you are referring to...
  6. NormaJeane

During a help-all round the abort button is not available - it will alternately go black/red. This is a different issue.
  7. NormaJeane

Since today: After collecting a completed mission and/or aborting a mission all the missions slide to the left giving a blank mission screen and then return with the newest mission on top. This is very irritating... - What you were expecting to happen That the new mission would appear on the...
  8. NormaJeane

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I agree with all the following complaints with regard to this event - as well as some other recent events: • far too complicated • far too time consuming • hardly transparent / intuitive Due to the above I only played some recent events on only one of my live worlds - I usually play 3 live...
  9. NormaJeane

Rejected Daily Challenge - exclude FriendsTavern

That is not the case at all: 1 - I do NOT maintain any diamond worlds. 2 - Only here on Beta I hardly play, I mainly check in here to see what is in store for the live worlds. 3 - I play 2 live worlds very actively: There I am online for about 8-12 hours per day, depending om my IRL schedule...
  10. NormaJeane

I feel that some of you misunderstood my point: It is not about missions being difficult to achieve, it is about being able to achieve them yourself (however difficult) without being dependent on other players.
  11. NormaJeane

I love the daily challenge, except when it includes a mission I cannot influence/control, such as: the amount of silver I must collect from my Friends Tavern. It is something no player can control. Sometimes the requirement is up to 4000 silver... :rolleyes: I feel that the missions one should...
  12. NormaJeane

Discussion Finding incidents hidden behind buildings

Imho, the above would be the easiest solution to implement. :) It is indeed a nuisance to look for incidents when hidden on roads behind buildings. Putting them only in the fields surrounding the city will for sure relieve the irritation-level of many players.
  13. NormaJeane

Discussion Why FoE did'nt deleted GvG and . . . ?

First of all: I have NOT read everything in this thread, so bear with me if I 'duplicate' other opinions... There are 2 things that disturb me when it comes to GvG: 1. GvG is in my opinion a 'dinosaur' thing from the past and should either be adapted to include APP-players or removed from the...
  14. NormaJeane

recurring quest slowdown aftermath

I don't understand why the term 'exploit' has been used ... nor do I understand how aborting recurring missions could put too much pressure on the servers - if this is the case, it's a matter of bad programming :rolleyes: A very simple alternative for Inno would be to remove some completely...
  15. NormaJeane

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

The whole event mechanism reminds me of the farmer games for 5 year old kids :rolleyes: Not saying that such games cannot be fun to play (with ones kids/grandkids), but I very much doubt that any serious player on the live servers will be enchanted enough to spend any serious time playing this...
  16. NormaJeane

Implemented City Planner Tool

When saying NO to this suggestion, please explain WHY so I may improve it! Other comments are of course also welcome :)
  17. NormaJeane

For staff members: I have rewritten my suggestion according to the guidelines.
  18. NormaJeane

I miss the ability to design a new lay-out for the city, which is as you say: "saving different drafts of the cities reconstruction and trying out different things before settling for the one layout that satisfies the most"
  19. NormaJeane

Proposal: A (preferrably in-game) city planner tool where one can design new lay-outs for a city. This should include all buildings of any age as well as expansions. Have you checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes I have checked. Is this idea similar to one that...
  20. NormaJeane

Fixed on Beta: recurring quests desapear [56182]

the disappearance of (recurring) quests is not unique to beta, many of my guildmates on NL experienced the same... (and reported it to NL support)