• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

2. Rejected GB Time limit

“I can’t have it so no one else should have it”
  3. Forwarded Automatically abort recurring quests setting

It doesn't make it easier, only faster. You still need to complete quests to get any rewards.
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Traps work same as before. In your example, you have 33.4% of being hit by attrition, and in case you get attrition, there's a 45% chance of getting 2 attrition instead. In short: 66.6% of getting 0 attrition 18.37% of getting 1 attrition 15.03% of getting 2 attrition
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Yeah what about a day with each sector 10 advancements and no lock-down after capturing a sector PD: That's not how Inno works. Feel free to dream ;)
  6. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

That's the point, the map is still going to be theirs, they still won't have sectors to make battles
  7. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think the 66.6% cap is not necessary. If a guild can have the chance on paying for more than 4 SC to attack a sector, I think they should be allowed to. If we can build for example a total of 6 SC for 80.7% reduction on a sector, then let us pay the goods (and diamonds) to build them and use them
  8. Do Not Suggest Carousel level 2

Literally there's this same suggestion in the DNS archive
  9. Not A Bug: Wrong flag in server selection (mobile version)

That's... quite a bit out of place... flags should be just flags, you know
  10. Discussion News in Ukraine

So innocent Russians can't play? What have they done wrong? What does the game have to do with that?
  11. Feedback Valentine's Sale 2022

As always... you can't simply just offer the same to every player. 50 forge points doesn't have the same value for every city, for example
  12. Feedback Castle System Additional Levels

That cannot be. How would they want us to stop spending diamonds on expansions?
  13. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

The GB doesn't necessarily increase its bonus linearly. The Arc for example, starts at 10% bonus, increases by 3% per level at the beginning, then 1% per level, then 0.5%... the GB can be started with a decent bonus at level 1 and then increase slower as it levels up.
  14. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

An option could be the same idea they used for VF: the units were ancient based but with a modern look. Example: augmented samurai, warrior monk, ninja...
  15. Feedback ForgePlus

Same here. Does anyone have any info on how long the package lasts?
  16. Winter event: what are the odds?

Today the winter train selection kit came out as daily prize on live and I went to spend my stars on the event board. So I started opening presents; one among the first ones was the “Show 2”, which revealed the “Shuffle” and other prize, but I obviously ignored them both. I kept on opening...
  17. Create the missing Perks!

Burned Ground + When a sector of your guild is conquered, there's a [20 / 25 / 33.33]% chance of each empty building slot becoming "blocked" (cannot build) for 2 hours - When a sector of your guild is conquered, the chance of each building remaining in that sector increases from 50% to [65 /...
  18. Create the missing Perks!

First-Aid Equipment + Surviving units after a battle* are healed for [1 / 2 / 3] Health Points each - Recruitment and healing time of all units (including Alcatraz) is increased by [16.67 / 20 / 25] % *Doesn't apply when attacking neighbors
  19. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

You mean the Gbg is playing wrong on us. Big guilds getting matched with 6 other weaker guilds leads to lack of sector trading, and difficulty to place siege camps. My guild produces 150k goods a day for treasury and there's no way we can spend that much anymore
  20. Which Trophy is missing in this list?

25 Addicted 1,000 messages? Impressive! (You can view all available trophies below your own trophies)