• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Wish I had gotten 13 tickets from incidents. I only got 7 or 8 and 6 of them came in the 1st 3 days when I was still figuring out the game.
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

It is the same as the soccer event where you want to use the tickets so they get regenerated. With 21 hours left you should get 2 more tickets so it is possible to get the 11 paws.
  3. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

THe lock checkbox at the top appears only on the all rewards tab not the other inventory tabs on the PC.
  4. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I just did it on the PC. They provide quite a good return. The checkbox for the individual locked item doesn't appear until you click the lock checkbox at the top.
  5. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I was going to give the event 2 thumbs up but after the 4 ticket to 3 ticket change I'm going to make it 1.5 thumbs up. I like that it plays different from the other events. Wish it had more of a wildlife feel to it. I'd rank this event at the top right after the Halloween/Archaeology events.
  6. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Didn't say I liked the change just that I understood it. The daily specials don't really interest me either but should be useful for less advanced players.
  7. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I understand why. The event was much easier than other events before the change. I got the full event building in 8 or 9 days before the event was halfway. I've also was getting significantly more daily specials than other events.
  8. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Its a bug. They aren't real incidents.
  9. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Yep. Seems like I'm doing worse after the improvement.
  10. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

It is still easy to get the full event building. Just going to take a few days longer.
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

That'll make it even easier. Might be able to get a 2nd eagle mountain without using diamonds when this goes live. The changelog also says they improved the rewards from the chests.
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Look like it. But the FP requires a motivation so you'd need 3 motivations per log cabin per day to get 9FP per day.
  13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

There's plenty of strategy involved and you often don't need tools. Don't bother with the big set. You can get the smaller set twice.
  14. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

It might be a change overall but sometimes in other events the later event quests provide a greater reward.
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

The event building is quite good. In the soccer event, you have to play the tournament every day. Also St Patricks requires playing every day.
  16. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

If you're playing on an iphone it isn't available yet.
  17. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I'm working on the final upgrade that I need for the full building now. Just 12 paw prints to go so I should have it tomorrow or the next day. You can see other posts from folks as far or further along. But keep on telling yourself its impossible if it makes you feel better.
  18. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Yes but you also get 40 for the daily login not 20 like you said.
  19. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

You get 40 for daily login now. I hope you're not asking for it to be reduced.
  20. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Agreed. I do think the tools package costs ought to come down a bit. Assuming you save all the coins, you ought to be able to get the large tool kit halfway through rather than 3/4 through as it seems to be now.