• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Mauro Pena Forte

Mobile version

Hello! Since Friday I can't use the app on android. Is there any maintenance taking place? Thanks
  2. Mauro Pena Forte

Duplicate: MO/PO in automatic mode not work in mission on new event

Hello! I use automatic Motivation and in the mission did not add the advances. This situation made me lose the bonus time I had in the league ranking. I selected the neighborhood option and there were 73/75 unmotivated and only added 6 advances
  3. Mauro Pena Forte

Rejected Investment confirmation

I would like to suggest that when a neighbor deposits points in our GB, the game sends a confirmation request whether or not we accept the investment. Confirmation can appear in a window, when we open the building and in the event history.
  4. Mauro Pena Forte

Not A Bug: Wildlife event missions

Hello! Where I find the missions of the wildlife event? I play on mobile version and I can't see the missions in anywhere.