• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Mauro Pena Forte

Duplicate: Can not collect

Yes, it is true that this server is the beta version, but when you buy items with MONEY such as diamonds and event pass, yes, you are a costumer, as legally this makes no difference, as there is a buying and selling relationship ... You better catch up...
  2. Mauro Pena Forte

Talking to some friends who weren't having this problem, the Antiques Dealer can be opened when there are no items for sale, but once you put the items up for sale and they are finished, it becomes impossible to collect, as that's when it starts. stops working.
  3. Mauro Pena Forte

Same here since last friday... This is considerably affecting the event. doing 24 4-hour productions is a considerable delay...
  4. Mauro Pena Forte

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Tripling the number of advances doesn't help us at all. This minigame is really bad...
  5. Mauro Pena Forte

Fixed on Beta: No Quest

It's the same bug that happened in the last wildlife event, as the mechanics are the same. This event was even good, because the main building is very interesting.
  6. Mauro Pena Forte

Fixed on Beta: No Quest

7. Mauro Pena Forte

Mobile version

Hello! Since Friday I can't use the app on android. Is there any maintenance taking place? Thanks
  8. Mauro Pena Forte

Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Look how wonderful! Once again I spent diamonds and the rewards were horrible. Thank you Forge of Empires for making me have one more loss....
  9. Mauro Pena Forte

Feedback Fall Event 2022

Jubber I used 1200 diamonds to buy the chest for this building. After putting it in my city I found out that it can only be used 5 times. I say what I think about it and maybe moderation doesn't like it and my post is removed because of "unfair criticism" people but this item is the same as...
  10. Mauro Pena Forte

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think that if FoE doesn't want guilds to have attrition zero, they could create a way to reduce attrition individually, so those who like the GBG modality can have better results. An option would be to enable (as in expedition) an extra turn for negootiations in the tavern shop and and even...
  11. Mauro Pena Forte

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think that if FoE doesn't want guilds to have attrition zero, they could create a way to reduce attrition individually, so those who like the GBG modality can have better results. An option would be to enable (as in expedition) one more extra turn in the tavern shop and or even more...
  12. Mauro Pena Forte

Pathfinder

Path 4 The names are: Gbinvader, City Stealer, Tourist player
  13. Mauro Pena Forte

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It's not about balance my dear! It's about containing the rewards. Obviously they didn't do their homework and created a speed farm system without analyzing the consequences. The owner of the game must have ripped his hair out with the reports and said reform this or we will fire you (I can...
  14. Mauro Pena Forte

Duplicate: MO/PO in automatic mode not work in mission on new event

Hello! I use automatic Motivation and in the mission did not add the advances. This situation made me lose the bonus time I had in the league ranking. I selected the neighborhood option and there were 73/75 unmotivated and only added 6 advances
  15. Mauro Pena Forte

Rejected Investment confirmation

You lose everything in this game. neighbors rob you trades rob you (developers want you to always lose, never win) GB Sniper. But sniper losses are the most unfair in the game. If the neighbor wants to invest, invite him to join the guild or be his friend. This system is very poorly designed.
  16. Mauro Pena Forte

Rejected Investment confirmation

I would like to suggest that when a neighbor deposits points in our GB, the game sends a confirmation request whether or not we accept the investment. Confirmation can appear in a window, when we open the building and in the event history.
  17. Mauro Pena Forte

Reported text issues in the game

Hello! In this mission I trade 3 offers and the mission not conclud. The trades:
  18. Mauro Pena Forte

Not A Bug: Wildlife event missions

Hello! Where I find the missions of the wildlife event? I play on mobile version and I can't see the missions in anywhere.