• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

Most of the event questlines contain one or more "Exchange x goods to the AD" or do several 24h productions instead. How exactly should this *speed up* the game? :)
  2. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Could someone please explain to me why there is a huge difference between the progress bar points and the league points?
  3. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Unless you are advised to use a deck 2 times in a row...
  4. Spoiler Merge Cup spoiler discussion

Many players were commenting at the times of the anniversary event on how difficult it is to see the little key part icons of the gems... now they made it MORE difficult with the almost similar badge colorations. Cool... Eyesight test lvl99.
  5. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

You are right, it was the Wildlife which had the same bug. Still funny...
  6. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

In the Summer event the "Congratulations, you finished all 55 quests" message bug with the broken collect reward button went also live without any fixing...
  7. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Continue like St Patrick - Coach/Banquet to 300, Butcher 50. I don't see another way around. :(
  8. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

600 gems/player in average (depending on which city you were in) are down to the toilet.., But we got 100 gems as compensation, wow! :D
  9. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Well, the as-is doesn't apply to ship/festival manager levels. Actual speed is definitely NOT lvl4. But the gems are gone and time is wasted.
  10. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Actually, in the middle of a city, it's worse... Upgraded the managers to lvl4 but they downgraded the speed, too.
  11. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Lvl 4 carriage "running" in the speed of the lvl 2 ship from StPat
  12. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Cute... I've spent a lot of gems to upgrade the Ship/Festival mgrs to level 4, now Inno changes the whole thing back to St.Pat and makes a) the carriage and the collection MUCH slower than it should be, b) gives lousy 100gems "compensation" (which is less than the difference between lvl 3 and...
  13. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Upgrade coach to 300 is much worse. :D The devs know about it, promised to balance the game till golive.
  14. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Also carriage and banquet need to be rebalanced, because banquet (former Festival) collection is using up more goods on the same level as the carriage (former Shipment) can transport. Yes, I know, I should build a stockpile, but still... the whole transportation is off-balance, both on...
  15. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Task in City v2: Upgrade your Banquet Hall to level 300... (I might skip this one) :D
  16. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Honestly, the whole fragment **** became very annoying. It was a novelty in the beginning, but now we got to the point that everything is fragmented. I have 3 pages of different fragments in my inventory and have to go through day by day to find out which is complete. In some cases it *could*...
  17. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

As most of the players, I was curious, too. Level 5 won't be my thing for a while. Fighting was even with tavern boost + bottle impossible, negotiating is too expensive (I did the first 4 platforms, but that was it...). And all I got was a bunch of fragments. :D
  18. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

To the 2 random productions: you'll get 1 of the 3 tree fragment options AND 1 of the coin boost / coin rush option.