• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Way too hard and wait wait too expensive to play needs to be toned down I'm about ready to quit this game
  2. Feedback Castle System

I give it a thumbs down. It lowers your cost in the tavern silvers which ends up costing me more when I do the daily challenge and I have to spend a thousand tavern silvers it now comes to 991 so I end up having to spend more to fulfill the DC
  3. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I'm playing PVP and we'll finish out this season but I probably won't play it again because they keep putting levels Three ages higher than what I have and I can't possibly compete against them so this is a dud again.
  4. Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

I will complete this quest line for the ferris wheel however I will only get eight levels not 10 and I've done everything this isn't right as I won't build it at 8:00 it's not worth the space it takes up waste of time. Especially buying forge points