• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. nice2haveu

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

It maybe given as additional feature, but having settlement specific mini game will be more logical and more interesting one. I just turn on the music inside settlement to check, yeah it is good but myself usually kept music on mute for many reasons while playing the game.
  2. nice2haveu

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Yeah I know, just gave an example. Not exactly like how I added. Opening in a row more than two times for some chest will be difficult. But they can plan something similar to it.
  3. nice2haveu

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

This needs to be adjusted, otherwise it will beat the most unused feature friends tavern merchant trade option.
  4. nice2haveu

For an event, if willing to have multiple rival challenge, event resource (energy cell) should be handful, currently not enough. We cannot simply expect everyone to go for diamond purchase. After rush quest, rival challenge every task is like walking in the needle. Small suggestion from my side...
  5. nice2haveu

New bug reported just now, In mobile app, spawned free gem cannot get selected to make progress in the event board. Perfect timing for this issue at the time of rival challenge appear. This issue makes me feel like someone mocking at me.
  6. nice2haveu

New Issue: Aniversary event board free spawn gem not able to select in mobile

Free spawned gem cannot get selected to play the event in the board. Serious bug in the event for mobile app players at the time on rival challenge appearing. It allows to free spawn anytime but not able to select it.
  7. nice2haveu

Feedback Quantum Incursions

My feedback for QI, - Map visual representation if it is under work or bug fix means okay otherwise please redo the layout for good quality effects. - More clicks can be avoided on each base. - Expecting Quantum settlement quests/tasks similar to regular settlements which can offer some rewards...
  8. nice2haveu

Still you are using the comment section to mention something and not sharing the actual feedback for QI features. Instead of making the comment section, please do the report option mentioning as "Off-topic".
  9. nice2haveu

Felt like C section delivery happened for QI. I will come back after 48hrs to see baby crying or patients crying.
  10. nice2haveu

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Why dev team is mocking all the players after completing this challenge, "Undeserved triumph" As a rival, avatar can talk anything, but it is a game and players give time and effort to do make them engage and relax while playing it. Those lines are not satisfying to see. I would say like on...
  11. nice2haveu

New Issue: New rival challenge green tick bubble not getting changed in the quests

While progressing on quest in the new rival challenge, green tick bubble is available always and it is so confusing before completing the quest.
  12. nice2haveu

Forwarded City consumables bar

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/mark-favorite-buildings-check-visual-aid-please.44358/post-446034 Similar to this suggested very long back and missed the chance of people support there to reach dev team. Also, it didn't given for single category like consumables where it...
  13. nice2haveu

Feedback Winter Event 2023

I have some strict simple rule suggestion, In a day, full calendar key must appear in it's third board occurence only. Key appearance logic: - starting mini-game, if calendar full key displayed on the prize boxes and players missed to collect from the prize, then they will get a definite...
  14. nice2haveu

Feedback Winter Event 2023

I like the upgraded stats but not willing to use it in the city too much. Going to remove chocolate factory soon and place some event buildings which gives all the four military boosts in a single building with different symbols having boost high value. Also, willing to keep atleast two...
  15. nice2haveu

How to fetch the details of total players count who placed the gold league building in their city?

I would like to know the total count details of players who are placing the gold league buildings in their city. I want to know in live server as well as beta. In beta it is one world, but for live, I would like fetch the overall count of players in each server with respect to each world. I...
  16. nice2haveu

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Clearly not a bug, I know. (Live server) But, don't we have other items to avoid these duplicates. Shuffled the daily special and got this item. If chest reward is having that item choice, daily special giving the same item seems like not a better approach. Yeah, no one is going to complain or...
  17. nice2haveu

8 ability cards, minimum 3 will be turned into gold key, so I am compromising the teeth spend.
  18. nice2haveu

I am having a big confusion. Event in live does not giving the same feel of beta to me. I tend to follow the tip in beta and with the final changes in beta, per dungeon used to spend 450:htooth:exactly by going with the tip advice having 8 ability cards to beat the dungeon boss. But in live...
  19. nice2haveu

Importance is, when live server players losing to same card type opponent and failed in the dungeon means, there is no alert or warning before that. So, if they raise support query regarding it means, support team can easily answer now like, "Your card type is same but advantage is less when...
  20. nice2haveu

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Mobile app player expectations with development team changes are completely mind blowing. Requested Aid all to save time Spend time on watching ads to perform Aid all Production carousel auto locating the building to be removed Only removed in PC Army management touch behaviour to select the...