• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Many people have talked about how the boosters are too expensive, but they have also talked about how good the boosters are. I think this is intentional as they are very good. Also what xivarmy said.
  2. Do Not Suggest Alternative Eras at Research Tree

A good idea, but I think the changes will be too great to be actually implemented. Also, can't people just go straight to SAV and then go back to alt-PME and use SAV units to annihilate alt-PME units? I'd vote yes anyway if you could change it.
  3. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

I'm just guessing. I mean they have started to fit the events closer and closer together, so the next step would obviously have several events at once.
  4. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

Maybe this will let them run multiple events at once!
  5. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I thought this was a Space Age Venus, not Arc, discussion?
  6. Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

I will be going for the Classical Garden. I only need 3 selection kits to get a full set. Also, its stats are not bad.