• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Unable to get into Beta today.

Logged in no problem, chose world - Only got one in Beta anyway, click "Play" button and all I get is the "InnoGames" splash screen and it freezes there. I can log in & play on en6 & en13 servers with no problem.
  2. Inactive Guild.

Thanks for your response LR. Looking back at the guild in question, it seems as if one of the three founders is doing just that. Logged in around 3 weeks ago and did one thing in his/her world then logged out again. I'm not willing to wait around to find out if they log in again. I've started...
  3. Inactive Guild.

Hi, I've joined another Beta guild in the past couple of days, and I find that it's full now, I made number 80. Today (April 14. 21) I discover there's over 50% of the guild membes are potentially inactive, and so are the 3 Admin/Leaders. So in effect there's No-one running this guild. With...