• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. GKCollect

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

From today, when you press the selection of time skip, i does not calculate correct. And everything changed (movement, timing etc) and became the same with St Patricks event.
  2. GKCollect

Fixed on Beta: New feature in GvG ?

The freeze continues with a different message than the original. The new message says : Something went wrong, please reload the game! (See photo above). The problem appears when several players play together or when there are fast movements on the maps (eg you fight with others and in between...
  3. GKCollect

Hmmmmm... The problem still remains. The game freezes. Any news ? ... Something ? ... Anything ?
  4. GKCollect

Still freezing and needs reload at many cases. Any news ?
  5. GKCollect

The only think that was fixed is the double error in siege. Still the game freezes in many other places and provides a new message. '' Something went wrong. Please reload the game '' What went wrong ? ... Just wondering around the map, after the siege.
  6. GKCollect

I put a siege and then enter to some other sectors and try to put another. Not always but still an error occurs and freeze the game. Now the it provides other, very general message. The message is....
  7. GKCollect

The same freezing issue. The problem was not only the double message, shown in video. The players inform about the freeze with some other examples. Examples... Give independence to a sector and as soon as you enter another and try to place siege. Moments before calculation, putting defences and...
  8. GKCollect

Why the report removed is in this category ? The problem... the new feature... still exists.
  9. GKCollect

When i was capturing the video nothing happened in the map. There was no other players playing the game at that time. I was the only player making something and as you can see i was playing by hand, slowly. The game freeze at any time not only when the server has "traffic" or when some other...
  10. GKCollect

As you can see in the example in the video, the game freezes by simply pressing a click with the hand. Without any bot or macro usage. And this happens in many cases. Enter and exit a sector or if you simply press the defense placement arrow and then exit the sector and enter another sector etc...
  11. GKCollect

I ve made a report in world that i play and the response was... There not such error !!! Finally... there will be an official announcement if something will be done to solve this problem? To know if we will engage in GvG battles again or not.
  12. GKCollect

The bug also appears in Guild Battlegrounds. In our guild some players stopped because of this error. It appears everywhere. I hope, the company, not the programmers, will do something. In the end the only loser from this will be the company itself. Many players give up because they see that...
  13. GKCollect

Yes. Its a bug and doesnt have any connection with monitoring people that deploy sieges with macros and scripts or busy maps. This bug happens everywhere in GvG, not only at sieges. At battles, defences, changing sectors, changing maps, give freedom to a sector. Everywhere. Sometimes, it happens...
  14. GKCollect

Hmmmm..... This is true ? Absolutely true ? ... or ... Wondering... I don't know. The freezing problem appeared in the last few months. This means that there has been an intervention in the GvG code or in the management of GvG errors. Why? ... Just wondering... Accidentally or with purpose...
  15. GKCollect

Dear Fire Witch... You have a message.
  16. GKCollect

This is an example to show you that the game freezes and needs refresh. The sector has already shield, so i can't attack. The message is correct and the game must continue after OK. This does not happen. The games freeze. This freeze happens in siege, battle, changing sector, add defence...
  17. GKCollect

I've ceate a video with sample of the error. I am trying to place a siege in sector 23,74 that already has shield. The game provides a message that there was a sync error. By pressing OK im that message, it shows again the same message. Pressing OK again the game freezes. There is no way to...
  18. GKCollect

I believe its the freezing problem you are saying. But now its freezing at everything you try to do in GvG. Yesterday i make 8 times refresh in 4 minutes because i was trying to make some battles. And at the end i achieve to make 13 battles only. If its fine to make 13 battles in 4 minutes, its...
  19. GKCollect

No reply ? Is there a new feature that freezes the game and it needs a full refresh insteed of a message of sync that was before ?
  20. GKCollect

Hello. First of all i would like frrom you to forgive my poor English. I've noticed that there is a new feature in GvG battles. This feature apllies in almost every movement in GvG and freezes the game. Some examples. When deploy a siege at a section and go to other section to put other siege...