• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Hawkery

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Last encounter of Iron Age, the Enemy has 1021% a/d bonus. Even if you make your city 100% city defense, the amount of space won't let you get close to 1021%. Even if you make it 521% a/d bonus, this will be a massive challenge. Same goes for every other age: the a/d bonus of the enemy is beyond...
  2. Hawkery

Feedback Next steps with Mobile Video Ads

I don't like the ads. They take way too long and totally not worth the reward. Also there is no way to turn them off in the settings? That sucks. I'm very tempted to completely quit if there's no way to hide the ad's
  3. Hawkery

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I like this change, it shouldn't be possible to do 10k fights per season. But 66.6% cap? Nah, that's less than 3 sc support now. Should be 72% (3sc), because that would be full support and you don't get full support everywhere. Also, this will not change the problem of GBG: there is zero reason...
  4. Hawkery

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

Wait? Did inno just break gvg? Why would you mess up alignment? Do you really want all players to turn to scrips/bots/macro's? Now it will be even harder for us non-cheating-players to compete (-_-) Revert this asap!