• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Setting in chains disappeared (update 14th march)

I think it still works on mobile, just not in the browser version
  2. Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

Just found that unfinished military buildings also break havoc in settlements. So if anyone is starting the Ancient Egypt settlement, after you build the Training Camp for quest 3, you can't complete quest 4, "Finish an Egyptian battle" because the game freezes. You need to wait 4 hours, until...
  3. Fixed on Beta: GE, Continent map will not load

I also have the PvP Arena problem, but I haven't had an open construction site for military (or any other) building for several days, so I don't think this is the cause. (age: AF, GE and continent map seem ok).
  4. Fixed on Beta: castle wont open

Update: works fine after forced reload...
  5. Fixed on Beta: castle wont open

Additional info: tried to open in Edge - no FoEHelper installation: works without problem and I collected the daily rewards. Came back to Chrome and logged in again in my normal environment with FoEHelper and it doesn't work. So the problem seems to be with FoEHelper...
  6. Fixed on Beta: castle wont open

Same on Chrome 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit) /Windows 10
  7. Fixed on Beta: Halloween Event - Daily Stickers that disappear from the board

Same here, also on Tuesday (Sticker uncovered on Monday, disappeared on Tuesday)
  8. Fixed on Beta: Archeological Event: Can't use shard in calendar

You may find it difficult to reproduce now... I barely finished to enter the bug report in time before the end of the event. Too bad that I tried to use shards to open the slots for the first time only 15 minutes before the end of the event, so didn't have time to investigate or try anything. I...
  9. Fixed on Beta: Archeological Event: Can't use shard in calendar

I have 25 shards - and can't convert them into gems to collect prizes from the calendar.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Impossible to fight a battle manually

After today's update, the issue of having to reload the game each time you start a manual battle (or the second wave) seems gone. However, this is as far as you get. The defensive army makes a first move and then everything gets stuck and you can only finish the battle through autobattle.