• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

So for the first time it will not be possible to get the golden upgrade without using diamonds, we have to wait at least 120 days to get the golden upgrade. Next step will be to make the golden upgrade exclusively for paying customers... Inno is creating a huge gap between paying and non-paying...
  2. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

I think it's a matter of time until they make you pay to login the game....
  3. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Small players complaining that it will be death etc. This is an evolution game, if it's hard, try to improve the city to make it a little easier, that's the challenge. When i started playing Foe GB's didn't even exist, doing more than 50fp a day was unthinkable... You don't know what's...
  4. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Increasing the rewards of GBG rounds, for example, adding forge points and diamonds or even goods to the guild treasury would be extra motivation for the guild to fight for 1st place. I like the change, I don't know if 66.6% is the best, but definitely doing away with attrition-free sectors is...
  5. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Putting a cap of x battles in GbG would be the worst change ever by inno.
  6. Discussion The future for FoE ?

The same happened to me yesterday... They crash the server with so many bots, lol