• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Heath00INT

Discussion Why FoE did'nt deleted GvG and . . . ?

It like 2 guilds having a love affair swapping sectors the whole time . FOE should become a match making game , lol
  2. Heath00INT

mmmm , GvG is popular with the older players , newer players want a shoot them up scenery . FOE is a long term strategy game , well it meant to be . How does Inno want the future of FOE ? I tell you how , get these players to buy diamonds and more diamonds What is the future of FOE ??
  3. Heath00INT

GBG , I think there should be a percentage used for the amount of players in a guild as well as the era's they are in . At this moment in time GBG is very unfair on guilds with a low amount of players in it compared to a large guild . Another problem is that rich players just use diamonds now ...
  4. Heath00INT

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I will not be building the new GB in my live worlds
  5. Heath00INT

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

Wow , what works for one player doesn't mean it works for other players. We all got our own opinions. I'm glad I don't have to make the final dissension, cause they could be completely wrong or right :( Try think of others when making a suggestion
  6. Heath00INT

Discussion Which new feature would you love to see in FoE!

lol, that typical nothing new
  7. Heath00INT

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Allow players to make forge point packs with their daily collections and place them in inventory
  8. Heath00INT

Maybe I am a White Knight , who knows ? Happy Forging mate
  9. Heath00INT

Everything is a two way street Give respect and you will receive respect. This goes in both directions. So lets stop fighting with words and lets all work together to make them game better. Any negative feedback , send it to my attorney :mad:
  10. Heath00INT

Oops let me reword that I will not build it in my city on the live server :)
  11. Heath00INT

Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

As I said before , there more information and activity on private community discussions. No Inno red tape, players want transparency, they love this game but but but ...... Just Clear your cache and keep quiet , they know already :confused: so why do they need us ? Is it just to confirm what...
  12. Heath00INT

FI GB vs Colosseum GB . Colosseum Win's . I build the Colosseum before I build a FI in my main city
  13. Heath00INT

A lot of the old GB's should be refurbished to present day
  14. Heath00INT

6 Days - Level 9 Flying GB and only 1 shard :confused:
  15. Heath00INT

I suggest we all delete our cities and restart the game from scratch. Then we all just stay in Iron Age :eek:
  16. Heath00INT

A Community Sprint on the support system would be great (Revision 0.00009) ;) The Support System is a vital part of FOE isn't it ? I am sure it can be improved on dramatically .
  17. Heath00INT

Why don't you allow Guild Founders use treasury goods . After all , the treasury is for the guild and its members. they all contribute to it , I hope. Allow them to use treasury goods as they see fit
  18. Heath00INT

A lot of players use FOE Helper - Extension plugin for web browsers. Why not implement these features in Forge of Empires. This will stop players from using 3rd party applications , rather have them under FOE control
  19. Heath00INT

Discussion Have we all given up on beta?

All I see is cockroaches and all squiggle weird insects on my screen )