• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Changing Guild Battleground building price

I play on french world, server MK, guild "templiers d'Invinci". First screenshot took the 1st april, and the second one taken on the same sector 3 days later. (........Screens will be edited soon........) You could object these screenshots dont proove it's the same sector, nor the days they were...
  2. Changing Guild Battleground building price

I am proud that we are among the first to discover this fact, because it is a fact, I can assure you: the resources requested for a sector are indeed likely to change during GB. As a matter of fact, we take a screenshot of the resources requested for each key sector as soon as a new session is...
  3. Changing Guild Battleground building price

3 days and 104 views after, my question has still not found its answer... I wonder why: - Is my English worse than that of a French cow? - no one really knows how it works? - or doesn’t anyone care? The suspense freezes me :)
  4. Changing Guild Battleground building price

Hello y'all, would someone please detail to me when a Guild Battleground building price get to change while on a season? seems like guild members changing age/ quitting guild affects building prices, but when does it, & how so? thanks