• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Castle System

It is a nice feature and I guess, some players will get more active. However, I would like to wish, that you get also Points for other things, where you don´t get points for the ranking. For fighting or negotiating, you get already ranking points. I would like to get points as well for...
  2. Feedback Event Hub Feedback

Looks nice. Looking forward to the first events using the hub :)
  3. Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

I agree, overwhelming new players with many features, might be to tough. Having 3 options of cultural settlements in early game is enough and later introducing the new one should be quite fair. However, with every new feature, which costs time to integrate in once gaming, another feature should...
  4. Galata Tower Changes Feedback

So, the GB will be even more downgraded, as owner costs increase for the same amount of goods you get?! I am a bit disappointed. All highend players have this GB at a high level already. Now, new players will need more time for leveling up. How shall new player keep up with the pace? Why EMA...
  5. Not A Bug: PVP arena - Reward after Surrender

seems so I missed this. :) thanks!
  6. Not A Bug: PVP arena - Reward after Surrender

Hej, this is more a logical issue, but I got a reward of 10 FP after I surrendered from a fight in the PvP arena. That doesn´t make sense, does it? :)
  7. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I am curious about the matchmaking. How often can I get attacked? Is everybody attack at a similar amount or is the first place lucky, because he/she didn´t get attack so often and gets less minus points? Otherwise, I like the different ranking systems. However, I am wondering, if I can see how...