• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Quantum Incursions update

Doesn't make the prizing any better. And lets be real, how many player will actually reach these numbers? 1% at best maybe? Not everyone has the time to spend hours in FoE. Or the money to compensate the needed time with diamonds to speed things up.
  2. Quantum Incursions update

Well, IF, and that is a very big if, a player decides to spend money for the gold pass and manages to get every prize on the prize lane, he gets 750k per champion chip, This means, the first expansion after the first and second after the second. But after that, the amount of rounds quantifies by...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

They give 812,030 coins and 240-361 stones for 2h. For 8h it's 1,015,030 and 300-452 and at 24h it's 1,218,040 and 360-542. It's crazy how much they give. Better selling them now, before Inno reduces the amount again.
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

This event is bad on many levels. 1. No animation skip, wastes an unnecessary amount of time. Seeing them once or twice is nice and all, but after that, they should be skippable, if the player chooses so. 2. The grafics of the mini game are out of place. FoE is most definitely a game, that is...
  5. Reported to Developers: Antiques Dealer not opening

Same here. And yes it's holiday today and on Monday, too. So most likely the problem may be fixed earliest on Tuesday, if Inno doesn't have a emergency support team ready to fix (major) issues.
  6. New Issue: Automatic Mo/Po stuck

Update: after 10 minutes of waiting and a forced reload, the mo/po process was cancelled. The forced reload was because of the start of the (at least IMO annoying) rival quest.
  7. New Issue: Automatic Mo/Po stuck

Today after starting the automatic motivation and polishing of my friend list, I also gathered the incidents. At that time an internal error occured because of the server maintenance. Since then the automatic motivation/polishing is stuck on 74/78. Restarting the game doesn't help, on my android...
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Well, IMO Inno should remove the slogan "A free to play browser game". Because they're asking more and more for money on things, that shouldn't be monetized. They're destroying the combative aspect of the game with the monetization and in the end it's not the people and guilds with the best...
  9. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

The first wave of rival quests will start today, probably, nobody can tell for sure, but given the track record so far, they always started on Tuesdays with no indicator beforehand. Maybe your age will play a role, maybe not.
  10. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Same here with the stupid use of the manager upgrade. I can only second, that the button needs to be moved or a window for confirmation should be added, before it's really used. Otherwise, I don't know how Inno plans with the rival quests, but I hate everything about their approach to force...
  11. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

How does someone don't deserve to be successful, despite playing every day, getting every DC and focusing on max paw outcome? Your comment doesn't make any sense. I did everything above mentioned and wasn't able to get it, because I decided not to spend money on the event. My diamonds are spend...
  12. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Got really close with my last ticket just now, but I'm still 4 paws short for the last required upgrade for the flamingo habitat. We don't need to speak about animal crossing, because that's way off and unreachable without being lucky and spending diamonds. But I know how I got so close to the...
  13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Then explain please, how someone should solve quests like those, where the 6-star chests (for example blue or red) are required, and they get a board where one of those two colors isn't present at all and where another color is the majority. On those boards, such a quest is nearly unsolvable...
  14. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Because in many cases the rival quests were only solveable by buying a hugh amount of additional tickets, because the RNG said "s***w you". And the rival quests seem to be mandatory for now to reach the 540 points for the last upgrade. If the RNG rolls bad for you while the rival quests are...
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

As an addition to my previous post, I saw many players willing to spend money/diamonds on events, whenever they were able to get the first building complete and getting the second building reasonable high as well. In these cases the used the diamonds to complete at least the basic levels on the...
  16. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

But the biggest problem is, that the players, who aren't able to complete at least one of the rival questlines, won't be able to reach the 540 points and also not to get a high enough placement during the league. This event is clearly designed with the rival quest in mind. And IMO, that's a...
  17. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I will definitely not make it, at least without spending diamonds. And considering the balancing, if this goes live like this, I will only play for the few extra prizes and not with the goal to force as many big prizes as possible. The event is clearly balanced around completing all quests AND...
  18. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

IMO, if this goes live like this, where the Rival Quests are forced to get the first building on highest base level (no silver or gold), the whole event will fail. And if this is a first impression on what the future will look like, yeah, well, then INNO will succeed to bury FoE. Since they...
  19. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Well, I do also agree with all negativ comments so far. TTHe implementation of the Rival Quests is basically an insult to every active player and the unreachable carrot dangling in front of every newer player. The new ones will never be able to complete all quests, like every player with an...
  20. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

It was always a 8h cooldown. Nothing new on that part really. Other things like the cut down moves to buy and the increased points to progress on the other hand are definitely concerning. IMO, that are two nervs at once and weren't necessary. Inno tried the rebalance the previous wildlife event...