• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. napodavout

Discussion Guild ranking calculation ????

GOOD MORNING Who can tell me how to calculate the guild ranking? Qu' elle seras le futur calcul ??? THANKS ****************************************** Bonjour Qui peut me dire le calcul du classement des guildes ??? Qu 'elle seras le futur calcul ?? merci
  2. napodavout

Rejected GUILD increase in the number of members

Good morning It would be nice to increase the number of members in the guild . I often have to refuse requests because there are not enough places. passed to 120 members like friends would be TOP. Good day ************************************************** Bonjour Ce serait bien d'augmenter le...
  3. napodavout

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS MORE

HELLO everyone is all Many think that this part of the game deserves changes, despite the efforts, the tests carried out, the guilds adapt. So why not leave it like that, but create something more. We have the impression that whatever the COUNTRY, the diamond league world is often dominated by...
  4. napodavout

Rejected MARKET TREASURY

Hello We think it would be interesting to have a market for guild treasury. -This market will be inter-guild managed by the founders of the guild - With the possibility for the founders to make exchanges or donations to the members of the guild. BONJOUR Nous pensons qu'il serais intéressant...
  5. napodavout

Discussion GUILD VS GUILD

HELLO ALL IS ALL The Game has changed enormously since its inception, especially since the arrival of new media (pc). As a result, fewer and fewer players are playing in guild vs guild. We know that INNOGAMES cannot or does not want to open the guild vs guild to other supports Those who for me...
  6. napodavout

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS / LEAGUE SYSTEM

HELLO We think the league system needs to be reviewed. far too many diamond guilds, making guild levels too inequitable. maybe it would be necessary to limit the number of guilds in diamond, platinum etc ... world share. Create an interworld league, those that would make the game more...