• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. napodavout

Discussion Guild ranking calculation ????

GOOD MORNING Who can tell me how to calculate the guild ranking? Qu' elle seras le futur calcul ??? THANKS ****************************************** Bonjour Qui peut me dire le calcul du classement des guildes ??? Qu 'elle seras le futur calcul ?? merci
  2. napodavout

Rejected GUILD increase in the number of members

With raids, many guilds grow, so reducing is not logical.
  3. napodavout

Rejected GUILD increase in the number of members

Good morning It would be nice to increase the number of members in the guild . I often have to refuse requests because there are not enough places. passed to 120 members like friends would be TOP. Good day ************************************************** Bonjour Ce serait bien d'augmenter le...
  4. napodavout

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Good morning two solutions 1- be at the end, part of the resources are returned 2 - be released before the end to recover as many resources as possible to use elsewhere
  5. napodavout

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Good morning a question, will there be a restitution of the resources committed "guilds against guilds" by era in the guild treasury??? .
  6. napodavout

Lottery ending 31 March

7. napodavout

Rejected GUILD BATTLEGROUNDS MORE

good evening I know there were similar requests, but I see an impressive number of players leaving the game, demotivated players. So I raise in the hope that FOE will do something. Maybe this is not the right solution? But it has to MOVE good evening ************************ bonsoir je sais...
  8. napodavout

PS/ Apologies for the translation
  9. napodavout

HELLO everyone is all Many think that this part of the game deserves changes, despite the efforts, the tests carried out, the guilds adapt. So why not leave it like that, but create something more. We have the impression that whatever the COUNTRY, the diamond league world is often dominated by...
  10. napodavout

Discussion The future for FoE ?

YESssssssssssss yes or replace this GVG, which no longer has anything to do with its foundation.
  11. napodavout

JUBER I agree with you, this could also be the case. but an account that does not evolve, which puts 40,000 pf on an alcatraz, which it does not even have. there is reason to have a big doubt ??? ********************************************** JUBER Je suis d accord avec vous ceci peut être...
  12. napodavout

Hello If on beta the work is done, it is not the same thing on the Country servers. when we see players who have been playing for 2 years are gm on, higher than players who have been playing for 10 years. A single player in fights type faster than 4 players etc... Not to mention the double or...
  13. napodavout

Discussion Juber's gbg suggestions

good morning I still thought that JUBER's suggestions weren't bad. the support makes the effort to ask for our opinions, but as usual some want a game adapted to their style of play. the next time put in place, without discussions. thank you ******************************************* bonjour je...
  14. napodavout

good evening the beta is good for testing, so let's try personally i am for ************************* bonsoir la béta sert bien a tester , alors essayons perso je suis pour
  15. napodavout

good morning I find this proposal very interesting, I think to test on beta. I'm like DESSIRE I'm for a mixture of GVG and GBG, which can be played on all media. In any case, nice work by JUBER, is super happy to see that our criticisms are finally taken into account THANK YOU...
  16. napodavout

Rejected MARKET TREASURY

Good evening i hope there are more honest founders than the opposite. Maybe I’m naive, but I’m still correct is fair. I'm sure most of the players are correct, aren't you ??? bonsoir j'ai l'espoir qu'il y a plus de fondateurs honnête que le contraire . Peut-être que je suis naïve , mais perso...
  17. napodavout

Rejected MARKET TREASURY

Hello We think it would be interesting to have a market for guild treasury. -This market will be inter-guild managed by the founders of the guild - With the possibility for the founders to make exchanges or donations to the members of the guild. BONJOUR Nous pensons qu'il serais intéressant...
  18. napodavout

Discussion How do you recognize a cheater?

HELLO the guild war remains a good way. an isolated player who wins against 4 to 5 players is very likely to have a boot. but I think that the support does not have the means to detect it, because these are always the same and are still on the game the other way is to see gm rise with players...
  19. napodavout

Spoiler Guild Perks

HELLO If this is for a new ranking, the end of this GVG, for a new system, new player and guild ranking. I say SUPER BONJOUR Si cela est pour un nouveau classement , la fin de cette GVG ,pour un nouveau système , nouveau classement joueur et guilde . je dit SUPER
  20. napodavout

Discussion What would you change for the next era?

GOOD EVENING Research is technology divided into two. Each path will give 4 different units. those who could give different fights. different strategy. Example 2 possible choices, each with 20 common technologies + 4 different units + 6 technologies. of course only one of the two possibilities...