• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler What comes after Asteroid Belt?

It would not necessary to mine the SURFACE of Jupiter (if it even HAS a solid core). The atmosphere of Jupiter has many, many interesting chemical compounds.
  2. Rejected Identify Roads

Yes, that capability exists, but it does not let you know where the roads are located. I have found myself in the following situation more than once...I have managed to upgrade almost all of the roads, but one or two end up hidden behind tall buildings, OR in earlier ages, many of the roads are...
  3. Rejected Identify Roads

I suggest that when you are in your own city that you get a popup for the type of road when you cursor over them, just as you get when you cursor over other items in your city.
  4. Forwarded Description in Guild Battleground

Why not just tag the sector(s) to be ignored? That capability already exists.