• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Spoiler Castle System

Well....think about it.... Depends if you can have "access to castle". Maybe to activate the access to the castle (like open the gate...) you may buy... but yes, will have to wait and see
  2. Spoiler Castle System

Is the Castle System, maybe, a new name for FOE Plus?
  3. Spoiler Castle System

Maybe the page is a "room" of the castle The "antique dealer room" There are different button to move around
  4. Spoiler Castle System

Sorry if is an old thing but only today i noticed this... (and idk if is linked to Castle System)
  5. Feedback Archaeology 2021

IMHO Forget vases (this event is not for daily prizes) Use tools every day, but STOP when you discover gem. Pick that (will be a Daily Gem). [If you continue, you'll "trade" tools for shard gems, and is no good] Solve every day the Daily Quest for one Shard Gem. When you have 5 piece of Shard...
  6. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Maybe the theory of "two groups of player testing separately" is not so far from truth
  7. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Well yes. I receive 10 scrolls for every "gem wanna be" in the sands, now.
  8. Spoiler Event Hub

So is something like this.....
  9. Feedback Archaeology 2021

On the last day, when I have completed the gem calendar, will I find the fragments on the ground? I hope not....
  10. Spoiler Event Hub

And if....they rewrite totally events with quests clickable directly from the piers of the hub? Too much?
  11. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Well......some people who go for a certain daily special fail in the daily special also. Is not an event for Daily Special, imho.....
  12. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

The limit is only on PC (for now........ ;) ) On App you can donate as you want
  13. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Buy OLD Avatars (or exclusive Avatars) with Medals ?
  14. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Sell troops to the Antique Dealers AND Add a movable tab in the army management line to click on a specific spot (where are the rogues? there. I click there!!)
  15. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Create an "only Friends-chat" (and cancel the useless Neighborhood chat.....? )
  16. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

A reward for collect 3 or 5 or 10 incident in a row! in a row = collect incident without any other things to do.
  17. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

SHORTCUT KEY for buildings!! A key to select "last building" putted on ground. Especially for cultural settlement when you need to build a large amount of little 1x1 to raise diplomacy in a row. Or when you have a quest to raise Happiness.
  18. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Third day of event Third day without switch option of Daily Third day without any answer from support-ticket Well...Wheel...Well :|
  19. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Me too (and all my guildmates can). I've write a ticket but no solution for now...... :(