• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fire Lord

Do Not Suggest Abandoned Asylum golden upgrade

I suppose it would be a new item. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken down, or at least not implemented. I do think it would be a balanced addition to the game at least. If anyone cares to weigh in, I'd like to see if it would drum up enough interest to get somewhere.
  2. Fire Lord

Do Not Suggest Abandoned Asylum golden upgrade

Like the soccer event, it would be a second golden upgrade to add to the event.
  3. Fire Lord

Space Age Jupiter story quest

I'm more looking for reward values if I can.
  4. Fire Lord

Space Age Jupiter story quest

Has anyone started a list with the SAJM story quests?
  5. Fire Lord

Spoiler 2022 Forge Bowl Event

You can, if you choose to. Depending on the world, I either get Fp buildings or attack, it's completely player preference. No one's forcing you to do anything.
  6. Fire Lord

Spoiler 2022 Forge Bowl Event

When does it start? I was too busy to play winter.
  7. Fire Lord

Feedback Winter Event 2021

What does the Parlor car give you?
  8. Fire Lord

Discussion Mughal settlement has a fixed Embassey goods

I can't figure out the mughal settlement. I can't produce enough coins to make resources, and I can't get the town hall goods to work.
  9. Fire Lord

Discussion DNSL: This section is a work in progress.

Personally, none of my ideas ever get done. Too few votes, people disagreeing, etc make it so my ideas never reach the devs. If you have a suggestion, I'd just make it. The worst they can do is say no. With the way the dnsl is made, most things can be argued as DNSL.
  10. Fire Lord

Rejected New Chain Ability

No. What you are asking would allow someone to put two winter trains and collect double the rewards from the train cars in the middle. Same with the other buildings, vineyard, pirate hideout, etc.
  11. Fire Lord

Feedback Castle System

I'm jealous! I'm still 10,750 going from level 3 to 4! I want to reach level 5 so I can get this portrait, it's my favorite so far.
  12. Fire Lord

Feedback Castle System

Sorry if this was already suggested, but you should add the amount of castle points you get from buying diamonds to each corresponding package. I'm considering buying diamonds to quickly level the castle system, but I won't buy it if I don't know what I'm buying, if that makes any sense. By...
  13. Fire Lord

Feedback The Summer Event returns for 2021

Why the heck is the troop gone? it's now just 8% defence.
  14. Fire Lord

Spoiler New Settlement?? Mughal Empire

Are there impediments in this settlement? Chains and impediments together would be hell.
  15. Fire Lord

Those buildings look the same, and it's the page on information about the settlement. Idk why the shrine is there though lol.
  16. Fire Lord

I think the chain's are for the actual settlement, not the city!
  17. Fire Lord

Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

I'm honestly surprised how little space there is between wildlife and Summer. The summer event starts in a week and wildlife just finished yesterday.
  18. Fire Lord

Spoiler 2021 Summer Event

I'll probably get a couple of the chain pieces simply because they look awesome. It'd be nice to have a small harbor in my city. We'll just need to wait for stats now.
  19. Fire Lord

Spoiler Emissary player portraits

About time! I remember someone on beta requesting that years ago.
  20. Fire Lord

Spoiler Castle System

we finally got some of the castle pictures as well.