• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I mean, yes, the fields are fairly useless aside from FPs and Medals, but having a choice of the least useless is nice. I do wish they would rotate which buildings are offered in that field too. I have more victory towers and victory tower upgrades than I know what to do with.
  2. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Agree that the event is a bit underwhelming. Prizes/new buildings aside, what I DO like is the choice of coaches so we can choose from a variety of boosts, and I like that we have 3 sets of options for what type of rewards we're given per throw and can select from what types of rewards we deem...
  3. Forwarded Construction Mode - add option to add/delete roads

I think that's a great idea. I don't care so much about the sell building feature within construction mode, but store building would be great if someone has those in their inventory.
  4. Discussion ITS NOT FAIR

This is like the people who curse me out and threaten me for plundering them over and over again and don't bother to replace two spearfighters with an actual defending army lol. Gimme a break. People can play the game however they want. Also, completely agree that I'm never upset when someone...
  5. Rejected Ability to trade unattached military units in antiques dealer

Exactly. I get so many as rewards in my main world that I'll never be able to use them all. We can trade in every other type of reward we receive if we don't deem it useful, so why not these? I hate getting rogues, champions, etc. anymore because it's not a reward when I can't/won't ever use it.
  6. Rejected Ability to trade unattached military units in antiques dealer

I understand the difference, but if the game can keep track of attached/unattached, it shouldn't be too difficult to also track those produced by GBs and exclude them from what's sellable.
  7. Rejected Ability to trade unattached military units in antiques dealer

It already stores that info. You can highlight unattached units in the settings and track which ones you recruited via your military buildings vs which are unattached.
  8. Forwarded Construction Mode - add option to add/delete roads

Within construction mode, add in a delete option that's limited to just roads.
  9. Rejected Ability to trade unattached military units in antiques dealer

True, forgot about Alcatraz, so maybe there would need to be an adjustment made within the game that prohibits sale of units produced by GBs or that limits the sale of unattached units to only 8-hour or 1 day time frames. I also have a ridiculous amount of self aid kits, small 10% boosts, etc...
  10. Rejected Ability to trade unattached military units in antiques dealer

It would be nice to allow players to sell unattached military units received as rewards through the antiques dealer. Even in worlds where I do a lot of fighting, I have tons of excess units that are "no age" or previous era units that I can't do anything with. Particularly in worlds where I do...