• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. -Sushi-

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Inno should invest in a good GVG make over and make it accessible to app players. QI is boring
  2. -Sushi-

a good indication that it will indeed go live :D
  3. -Sushi-

If I at least could make own decisions for my own strategy, but no. The QI planners will tell each member what to build and produce. You are more or less playing alone , following other peoples plan? :D yeaaah, thats the fun I seek :D
  4. -Sushi-

Building up a side city every 2 weeks already annoys me as f*** . "Choose wisely" ---> on which base should I do that? :D Good joke haha :D
  5. -Sushi-

Did I get it right? No auto battle , only manual fights? Or no fights at all?
  6. -Sushi-

Feedback Big news for Forge!

"half broken" was his own wording ;)
  7. -Sushi-

They should announce it when it´s ready to go .. not when its in a "half broken" state :D
  8. -Sushi-

Sometimes --> you mean always :D things --> minor things like GVG decommissioning :D don't fully --> not a single bit go according to plan ---> the plan was crap :D , and it's better --> yes, postponing is better than failing :D to release the guild raids when we feel it's ready--> stop feeling...
  9. -Sushi-

It changed the diplomacy already ... and noone knows how long that will last. I hope long enough to take revenge on the traitors :D (thanks ... I even have the black belt :D )
  10. -Sushi-

The gap was planned, yes. But still, announcing such a big change should only take place when schedules are clear
  11. -Sushi-

Congrats Inno. You nailed it. Announcing the end of a feature without having the successor ready for launch. Whats wrong with you?
  12. -Sushi-

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Better develop GVG instead. Its more fun. A permanent game where guilds step in on a daily basis if they want. Of course with larger maps, covering all ages ...etc. Maybe 2 rounds per day. All guilds in one match as GVG. Not this 24/7 GBG crap with creepy matchmaking. Thanks
  13. -Sushi-

so the whole concept of a championship makes no sense if the matchmaking is not adjusted.
  14. -Sushi-

Feedback Your ideas for a Cultural Settlement!?

Why always a cultural settlement? Whats about a Zoo, a Jurassic Park , tribute settlements to decades like 80s , 90s ,... and so on. More theme-driven than always a culture. And please, not 10-15 rounds of always the same. Rather a huge settlement to explore like you already realized in Rise...
  15. -Sushi-

Is the matching adjusted as well? Do top ranked guilds fight against each other? Otherwise the ranking would be useless as guilds often matched together with weak guilds would be ranked higher than guilds who often have hard fights. So, what is new about matchmaking?
  16. -Sushi-

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think Inno makes an assumption that unfortunately doesn´t hold, that is, that there is a true incentive to win the GBG beside ego. The incentive for active players in majority are the personal rewards to achieve , not to win GbG. Limiting the possible number of fights per day will limit the...
  17. -Sushi-

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Why is it not possible to zoom out to see the full map at once?
  18. -Sushi-

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Great to have a change and great to have a more detailed log, but some things are missing in the logs: - who ignored the stop sign , that is, who started a fight when stop was already set (with time stamp) - who spent diamonds to complete buildings - which officer marked the sector with stop/go...