• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Bug - GB position graphics

When you go into any gb the graphic for P5 is not central. It is set to the left, so doesn’t show the whole graphiv
  2. Bug - population glitch

Whilst aiding and visiting taverns, town population decrease and into negative figures. I know I’m in uk and we’re in lockdown, but aiding and visiting taverns on FoE, is definitely not a breach of lockdown ;)
  3. Fixed on Beta: Bug: No ranking/score once complete battles or negotiations

No ranking/score once complete battles or negotiations
  4. Fixed on Beta: Inactive buildings only showing one z

Inactive buildings are only showing one z
  5. Not A Bug: No Event on IOS App

No access to Event on ios appp
  6. Fixed on Beta: Odd bug re profile avatar

When in guild chat, the last guild member who posted a comment, their avatar changes with each scroll through the conversation. It only affects the avatar of the last person to post in the conversation.
  7. App crashing when....

App crashes and reloads every time I try to visit another players city
  8. Fixed on Beta: Expansion Bug

When you select an expansion, then select how you want to pay for it, the sale picket lines disappear, meaning players are unable to see where they can chose to place the expansion. Not so much of an issue for experienced players, but not much help to newbies. Tried to attach screenshots but...