• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion We need more automation

I am willing to pay diamonds for automation. The only amazing feature I see is when I collect my town instantly paying 5 diamonds and choose my production plan .That's amazing but that's it? How about collecting colony in later ages? I want to pay also for auto-motivating all my neighbors, guild...
  2. Discussion Too many bugs lately.

I saw in the last period a lot of bugs in the main server (not beta), including this one from tavern. Some of them required days to be fixed and is very annoying from a world class game like FOE. I have a lot of experience with major games and believe me, I don't see bugs like here. Maybe...
  3. Discussion Quicker gameplay

Hi all. Before recommend me to try something else please listen what I have to say. These are some things that I start to dislike in FOE or tired to do them because I lost too much time and doesn't give me any pleasure. 1. To many clicks when motivating other players (no possibility to do it...