• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Is "Jupiter Moon" going to be the final age of Forge of Empires?

How about passing through a worm hole which will help you travel in the past and start again from stone age. It will be nice if this server should be only one for an entire continent, not in every country. I would like to play this game with foreign people from Europe.
  2. Discussion We need more automation

You got too far bro, if you want to work for this game go ahead, I asked for an alternative, not replacement.
  3. Discussion Favourite events 2021 so far

My favorite too, I cant wait to solve the minigame
  4. Discussion We need more automation

I am willing to pay diamonds for automation. The only amazing feature I see is when I collect my town instantly paying 5 diamonds and choose my production plan .That's amazing but that's it? How about collecting colony in later ages? I want to pay also for auto-motivating all my neighbors, guild...
  5. Discussion Too many bugs lately.

I saw in the last period a lot of bugs in the main server (not beta), including this one from tavern. Some of them required days to be fixed and is very annoying from a world class game like FOE. I have a lot of experience with major games and believe me, I don't see bugs like here. Maybe...
  6. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Is this player a bot? Should not be on the third position? I thought arena is a competition between players, not a competition who is the best farmer bot.
  7. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Cancel all productions button Imagine if is 11:30 and I collect all my 29 productions buildings and set them for another 24 hours. At 12:00 I receive the Daily Challenge, complete production time at 4 hours 24 times. Now I need to cancel every production individually and choose 4 hour. We need...
  8. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Make FOE a NFT game. Now there are many games out there that you can play with real money in block chain, and this is just the beggining. If FOE does not make transition to this in the future I am pretty sure they will regret it. Best will be to create a separate premium world in every country...
  9. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Market offers Can we create packages of offers more simple? Lets say I want to trade 5000 goods of Mars for 5000 goods of Virtual, 1000 of each. If I want to create manually this it will take me 25 offers in total and takes a lot of time. (from phone is even harder if goods are from lower ages...
  10. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

GBG winners info I never know which guild won the GBG last season on my world because there are more diamond leagues so more winners and there is no info about this anywhere only if you compete in diamond league. Also no info about the most productive player on the server. Every GBG tournament...
  11. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Too many clicks. -why I always have to choose my world when I log in? I play only one world, its annoying. -who cares about how many exp I received in GE? That window after every fight should be replaced with an instant scroll info. -I use a 34" Monitor with very high resolution, I miss click...
  12. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Any plans to make this age different than others? Same colony, same map? :(
  13. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Pls change colony, the age will be a clone of other ages. Two ages with ports (arctic and oceanic), two ages with colonies (mars and asteroids) are enough. We need something different. So insteed of colony I suggest to have only an upgradable probe that we send it in clouds and prelevate SAV...
  14. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

My thoughts regarding differences between TOR and FI. Temple of relic (6x6) vs Flying island (4x6): 1. You build TOR if you do expedition. You build FI if you do cultural settlements. 2. FI is smaller building but it cost SAV goods and more fp to lvl up. 3. TOR does not give you any advantages...
  15. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

So in SAAB 8 nail storms beat everything, what combination seems to be overpowered here?
  16. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

So a lot of people was complaining about too much routine and repetitive things in this game and what FOE does? A clone of Asteroid Age. Really? Is this all your game development can do? At least change the colony, make it some challenge, put our mind to think a little bit, like in cultural...
  17. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Thx man :)
  18. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

As per my calculation we need: 290 m Coins 375 m Supply 2850 Promethiu 2450 Oricalc 3750 Mars ore 7250 Asteroid ice 11900 Venus carbon
  19. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Space Carrier is more important for negociations reward like Himeji. Less important for special goods.
  20. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I hope shards will not be spawned like incidents, random for everyone. They should be spawned at every 8 hour I recommend. The nr and quality depends on Flying Island building.