• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

overall this is pretty stupid, FIRST and most importantly having to spend diamonds to complete the event building, especially a once in 10 years is crap. Second there is no real purpose of the game is self except forcing you to take a certain amount of turn before getting the next up grade...
  2. Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

clearly you put in a major effort creating this event, over all very impressive BUT its all but impossible to complete the building without spending lots of diamonds. For those willing they will find obtaining the final buildings super easy but for most its gonna end in disappointment not being...
  3. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

the shard icon in our cultural settlement, associated with the new gb the flying island, needs to be changed. As it is now there is too little of a difference between when a shard is available and one is not thus the visual cue is beneficial. Very annoying to be forced to hover my pointer over...
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

over all i like aztecs except it is too expensive and the settlement seems to be centered on forcing players to spend diamonds. So when it comes to the live server I'll just continue to rerun the egyptian settlement.