• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Not A Bug: Disappearing Great Building emblem

The Great Building emblem that usually bounces up and down above the Great Build is not there in my city. When I build my Galata and it was level 0 the Great Building emblem was there but not on top of the building., it was too far up and to the left side. When I leveled the Galata to level 1...
  2. Fixed on Beta: Link is wrong at top of forum

At the top of this forum page: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?forums/bugs-testing-and-reporting.150/ It says: To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can REGISTER HERE! This...
  3. Not A Bug: Age not right when building WB

Not sure if this has been reported. I am in Iron age, but I got my Winter bakery while I was still in bronze age. I specifically waited until I was in iron age to build my Winter Bakery so that I would get Iron age specs. But when I build it in Iron age it showed that it was built in bronze age...