• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. .Chris

Forwarded Increased amount of purchasable Forge Points

The idea was most likely missed in the original thread so here goes
  2. .Chris

Fixed on Beta: Wrong Link for silver Heroes Event Pass

Trying to purchase the silver line of event prizes redirects to a wrong page; a click on the golden line leads to the Forge Plus page but only the golden pass is visible.
  3. .Chris

Discussion General Discussions

We're gonna have to talk definitions first, I guess. The FoEHalper is a Browser Add On, therefore it's a piece of software and you could be calling such software a script. But when I (and Iassume most others including Inno) talk of a script then - and I have no experience with such things so I'm...
  4. .Chris

Already Suggested Unit Limit Reached PopUp on mobile

Trying to add units to an already full Attacking Army section triggers a PopUp: "You cannot have more than eight units in an army" (or similar, german original: "Einheitenlimit erreicht. Du kannst nicht mehr als acht Einheiten in einer Armee haben". I propose to have a "Do not show me this...