• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. .Chris

Feedback History Event 2024

Can someone explain? Numbers don't make sense to me...
  2. .Chris

I am one of those 1% players (in my main) and I take great pride in the achievement of getting into gold league. Those who did not put in the effort to get it may as well wait another year.
  3. .Chris

Later rather than sooner imho. Put it deep in the GP line or in the gold pass but as a DS that's just a slap in the face for those who spent in the original event.
  4. .Chris

Spoiler Next event

Well... I'm still not wrong... technically :p
  5. .Chris

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm not trying to suggest anything, I'm complaining ;) QI is a drag... In the first phase you're stuck building the Groundhog-Day-Settlement and you're lucky if you're able to spend action points In the last phase when you finally managed to get a decent flow of income you are limited by...
  6. .Chris

Has anyone complained about lack of Quantum Actions?
  7. .Chris

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

That's intended behaviour. You are supposed to balance out your keys while opening chests.
  8. .Chris

Spoiler Next event

:soon:
  9. .Chris

Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

I wouldn't count on getting timely information in the forums anymore. They will be shutting them down soon anyways, why bother announcing something... To be clear, this is just my opinion but the neglect of the forums is tangible and discourages players to come here, instead they are...
  10. .Chris

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I disagree, it's not useless, it just takes more time and patience which I personally am willing to invest (and see it as a little bit of a challenge for myself to establish a WW city under those conditions)
  11. .Chris

The whole chalenge was not appealing whatsoever. It was really annoying to keep track of which color and which level(s) you still had to do, thereby forcing me to constantly quit the mini game, check the quests, reenter the minigame, do a couple moves, check for finished quests (especially on...
  12. .Chris

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

You get a sh*tload of them in your main world(s) in which they are useless to you and in the worlds where you would be interested and may not be able/willing to finish GE and whatnot you gradually keep getting less and less of them.
  13. .Chris

Those rivals reveal themselves to just be a money grabbing attempt... will pass and just take what comes along by playing the game in the most effective way. It's just another FU to F2P players :Thumbs_Down:
  14. .Chris

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 19th February

So you are silently removing the forums, am I reading that correctly? Why don't you just tell us? Just be freakin' honest for once, I can take that. I'll even use the stupid Discord if I don't have any other choice but JUST BE STRAIGHTFORWARD about it !!!
  15. .Chris

Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

They could give the players a Lvl. 1 building and add fragments of Upgrade Kits (i.e. NOT including Lvl. 1) to the rewards available for the infinte prizes. Everyone gets the chance to have the full building Still no one gets to have more than one building in their city Those who never did them...
  16. .Chris

Yeah, I SHOULD do that... however my little monkey brain doesn't alwals want to remember :unhappy::p Back to topic
  17. .Chris

If we're in a race I wish there would be no rewards at all because of those pesky Pop Ups. And don't even get me started on racing after collecting HC... DoubleTroublePopUpPain o_O
  18. .Chris

It was the same for GvG, though, right? You want to fight on the Iron Age Map? You have to put down Barracks from that age. The concept of having different ages for each QI seems appealing to me, but that could be something that is randomized (same for all guilds to keep the playing field level...
  19. .Chris

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 29th January

Don't know where else to leave this feedback, but... On live servers there was an announcement on improved Cultural Settlements as well as the release of Polynesia. There's an article on the knowledgebase about this. Is beta testing shut down and those features go straight to live? Is this...
  20. .Chris

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Imho the silver and gold upgrade kit fragments are way too late in the GP progression. I've plowed through 18 towns (maybe 19 at the end of the event) and I've only managed to get 100 silver fragments. On the other hand I could get another Celtic Tavern to level 5; that seems off to me. Most...