• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. BabaORiley

Reported to Developers: FOE-82291 Can not play mini game if dragon board is not finished before reset

Don't you think this answer is a bit unappropriate???
  2. BabaORiley

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Last year the max number of chips / tile was reduced to 2. Why does this year's event description mention 1-3 chips / tile? IMHO also this year's max is 2 chips; at least it was was the max i got after 40 tiles
  3. BabaORiley

Feedback History Event 2024

I wil not play this event on the live servers because imho it's much too time consuming for the benefits it grants. And the whole game is moving in that direction.
  4. BabaORiley

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Is it wise to let the event start on a friday? Wouldn't be the first time that bug's would last a half week to be fixed beacuase of weekend...
  5. BabaORiley

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 29th January

If they are being posted on discord, and is is planned to post them only there in the future it would have been helpful if we had got an according info by Inno...
  6. BabaORiley

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

I can see no fundamental improvement in the new Minievent compared to it's predecessor. Again one is dependend from EVENT-RESSOURCES and much random to be successful. Most of the "quests" should be renamed to "gambling tasks". That is not what i expect; and if this is a blueprint for further...
  7. BabaORiley

in this event almost everything is wrong respectively there are to many fragments of wrongness in it ;)
  8. BabaORiley

@InnoGames: IMHO ist would be more useful to concentrate on the balancing of the basic event instead of creating additional misbegotten features. At least for the players. Eg.: the number of paws available in the levels seems a bit low... If you continue releasing the Minievents i suggest...
  9. BabaORiley

But you loose a lot of the 8 hour Tickets if you do so. Do you think that the minievent prizes are worth it?
  10. BabaORiley

Feedback New Challenges await you!

This may be a mini challenge, but imho it's a maxi crap. Weird and time consuming quests and rewards which somehow only compensate the ressources one has to spend for fulfilling the quests. And if the fulfilment of quests depends from luck .... No, thank you InnoGames
  11. BabaORiley

Well, i suppose 1 would be normal, 2 if you have much luck ;)
  12. BabaORiley

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

maybe you already got a fragment of the update :D Have a look into your inventory
  13. BabaORiley

Why don't you just cancel the event and give the developers time to spoil the next one?
  14. BabaORiley

too complicated, too time consuming, non-transparent and, as usual with INNO, badly documented. I dislike it !!! @Inno-Games: Have you ever heard about the KISS-principle? Keep it simple, stupid!
  15. BabaORiley

Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

Well, at least Inno could have released some fragments of the event ...
  16. BabaORiley

Fixed on Beta: Fall event not starting

how do i find the beta app in bluestacks?
  17. BabaORiley

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

I absolute dislike the minigame. It's eye pepper and consumes too much time; it even would if it were fun to me. And it's neither fish nor flesh: When turning a wheel or revealing a tile on a map it's pure luck; i acccept that. At the St. Patricks Day mechanics the players have almsot full...
  18. BabaORiley

Feedback Soccer Cup 2023

Sorry, i have no idea what to do to get any of the rewards. There are weird symbols on the playground, so what to to do with them, and why?
  19. BabaORiley

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Only raising the amount of doubloons won't help if the chance of winning them remains as low as it is at the moment!!! I've been collecting almost all incidents since the event startet and got doubloons 3 times. At this rate it won't even help if i win 30 doubloons each time i get them.
  20. BabaORiley

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

Was there any need to spoil Lvl 1-4 after introducing Lvl 5? Well, for me this means that i will spend less fragments of my time to play FOE!