• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Chat function "Delete" not working

Encountering tghe following problem when try to delete a message in the messagecenter. Tried different browsers. First picture shows the moment before klicking "YES" the 2nd one the redirected version of it. On the 2nd image, you cant click anything. Only way to escape that situation is closing...
  2. Fixed on Beta: rewards not showing as pop up until grand prize is collected

Can confirm, got the same issue.
  3. Fixed on Beta: No Price for Diamonds showing for Lockpicks

Seems to be fixed, but nothing from dev-team so far?
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

One question, isn't it possible to open up the settlement to all ages which have the normal settlements unlocked to enhance the members who can test the feature? I recently started on beta server and i am far far away from colonial age sadly :/
  5. Fixed on Beta: No Price for Diamonds showing for Lockpicks

I am sure before, i can check that tomorrow to verify,
  6. Fixed on Beta: No Price for Diamonds showing for Lockpicks

Na it also showed 0 Diamonds before i opened the 2nd present.
  7. Fixed on Beta: No Price for Diamonds showing for Lockpicks

No Diamond Price showing for the lockpicks. Or does that only show up, if you miss one day?
  8. Fixed on Beta: Wrong amount of Stars gathered in Winter-Event

The Problem ist that the attached image said, it will be awarding 10 Stars, but got me only 5.