• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Can't agree with that because of three things: 1) Low ages units have low stats. Low stats * 30% = low advantage. 2) It will take at least 3-5 months to fully complete Vikings or Aztecs. During that time players can move far away from low ages and that bonus won't affect that much. 3) And if the...
  2. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

You can easily create your own guild with one click . Don't see a problem here at all.
  3. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Not sure where in game description it says that so I would assume its only yours "meant". Anyway Expedition is more a Personal competition rather then guild related and I don't see any obstacles why not to connect it to one of the cultural settlements. Its obvious that most of the good players...
  4. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

Good to hear that a new settlement is added but I'm a bit disappointed with the main building and its bonuses. Taking into account that Aztecs are very close to Guild Expedition theme I would expect that we will earn settlement coins necessary to produce goods by completing expedition stages...
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I've registered on this forum specifically to complaint about what we get during this event. 1. Main buildings. - The bonuses for defending Army are useless and should be removed or lowered giving the advantage to FP/Goods/Attacking bonuses; - The adjustments of buildings feature is really...