• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Winter Event 2020

To make it short:This Event is rubbish!
  2. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Plrase,make the snow animation not only after the solve of Quests.(sorry,I cant english very well...)
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I think the buildings are too large.And how I saw it so far,they have to be upgraded 6 or 7 Times?!?And you need 4 buildings for the set?!? And every of them is 15 fields large,so in set 60 fields?!?Thats close to the size of the Alcatraz,the biggest building in FOE!In my opinion the gouvernors...
  4. Introduce yourself

Samuel from Rheinland Pfalz in Germany(thats why I cannot speak englisch so good)
  5. Feedback Winter Event 2020

Where can I get the beta app?I only found the regular App.
  6. Feedback Winter Event 2020

I dont have the Event!I researched cultivation already.Why???
  7. Haloween-event

Solved
  8. Forwarded Option to Start the game without the Tutorial

It is a great Idea!And I think,that the city should have The Quest with the Diamonds.But without the Tutorial.(Sorry,my English is bad)
  9. Discussion A new way to unlock new eras technology?

Your Idea ist good,but If you ask me,it would be hard to put it in the game.I'm very happy with the function to see what is needed for the technologies of new eras.(sorry for my bad english!:confused:)