• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Reported to Developers: Some buildings won't be motivated

I have tried to manually motivate a RL friend/s Yggdrasil .. we were on the phone at the time, he said it was not motivated, I tried, but got the message Unable to Motivate If we have to store and rebuild, Inno really should give everyone a Store kit
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

only had 1 incident, AD still broken
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

4. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I use the AD a lot .. well, I did until last Thursday - it would be nice to have it working again. It's a great way to get rid of crap in the inventory, and get more gemstones just in case there's something worthwhile on the shelf to buy
  5. Why don't the forums getting mentioned in announcements anymore?

I checked out the Beta Discord ... by the time I look at one message, the page has scrolled down.. impossible to keep up with anything, and it triggers migraine headaches for me .. so NO to your Discord .. PLEASE let us get feedback here !
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

is "Guild Raids" the same as "Quantum Incursions" ? if so, why change the name? if not, where is Guild Raids?
  7. Discussion The end of discussions re announcements in the forum?

last Daily changelog was for w/e Mar. 1 .... did Inno take last week off?
  8. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

I tried Discord for Beta ... horrible trying to find anyything - I want Feedback for changelogs back here in the forum.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Tavern unclickable

I sent in a ticket 4 days ago. supposedly had been passed on to developers at that time, but it's still happening. have to reload game so many times.
  10. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

maybe QI is just a spoiler for Hub? and all the picture spoilers are a distraction?
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

well hooray... QI is over for a couple days. if it comes out in live worlds as is, I will not waste time with it.
  12. Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

why are there no daily changelogs listed since Jan.29 ?
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I have not seen any increase of Quantum Actions.. and I have been checking every couple of hours. can't fight without more troops, can't get more troops without supplies, can't get supplies for another 4+ hours. I think I need some QQ ( quit Quantum)
  14. Feedback Quantum Incursions

"Quantum Incursions introduces a thrilling new dimension to your gameplay." uh, sure. although I wouldn't say it's "thrilling"o_O
  15. Feedback Quantum Incursions

top right .. is gives generic "supplies" not a specific item
  16. Feedback Quantum Incursions

10 hours to produce from butcher building? nope, not happy with this QI so far. can't produce troops unless the butchers give whatever they give, not going to use up shards to rush for this lame "replacement" of GVG
  17. Feedback Quantum Incursions

another pay to win .... disappointing. I will give it a try, but I'm not getting up at dark o'clock to see it when it first comes out.
  18. Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

we need a super premium level for the Governor Villa... "Supreme Leader Villa" to upgrade the Empress Villa