• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. sinaminn

Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

1 kit short. 1st time in 6 yrs that I've ever failed to get a complete building + at least 1 extra kit. This event has never been a fave, but it was a drag from day 1 this year.
  2. sinaminn

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I just don't get where this is supposed to help anyone. Our tiny guild placed 2nd on a map that went at least 1/3 untouched. The only challenge to the whole round was how fast I ran out of attr with the 66%. We had to claw our way off the beach and finally got to the 2nd tier where we had one...
  3. sinaminn

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I left my guild and disconnected my beta city yesterday. I'll hold off deleting until I find out if this foolishness is permanent. I've already given notice on live that I will be leaving the game entirely if it shows up there. I've heard from at least 8 top 50 accts there that they may beat me...
  4. sinaminn

US Guilds?

American .. Plenty of English speakers to be found. Little harder to find a group that speaks it while sharing a continent with me.
  5. sinaminn

US Guilds?

Yes, on beta...Kind of the point of posing the question in the beta forum.. lol
  6. sinaminn

US Guilds?

Are there any competitive US guilds? I see Russian, German, Bulgarian, Greek, French etc but have yet to find one for Americans.
  7. sinaminn

Kraken & BG Goods Packs

Wow, it's dead in here O_o Worth a shot, I guess. I have Goods Packs for Kraken and BG to swap for HMA goods. No FP required. I need the HMA goods more than I do the OF , specifically need glass and rope but will offer a good deal for all HMA.
  8. sinaminn

Feedback Archaeology 2021

I reported it and got the standard "we are aware and it has been passed on to the devs. We hope for your patience." No diamonds or rewards have shown up in my acct though.
  9. sinaminn

Winter Maze

Key #3