• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion PvP Arena

They claim on this forum that having to fight the same player over and over in the PvP arena is no bug. Well I've been getting the same player 80 times in a row now as the the more challenging choice and it sure becomes boring.
  2. Not A Bug: PvP Arena

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it sure is strange. In the PvP Arena you can choose an opponent from a higher age, the same age and a lower age. The last 50+ fights the opponent from the higher age has been the same player. Today I checked his/her ranking. (curiosity) It seems that all these...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Great Building Reward is exceptionally big

For helping an other player to level his Zeus statue, I gat a message that the reward was (among more) thousands of blue prints, hundreds of each of the nine blue prints. When looking at my collected number of Zeus blue prints I apear to have 99 of each now. That seems more to be the maximum...
  4. Fixed on Beta: neighbors did not refresh on Monday and last week's PvP is finished but not closed.

neighbors did not refresh on Monday and last week's PvP is finished but not closed.
  5. Fixed on Beta: Empty Event History gets in loop

When you filter the event history in such way that there are no items to show, it now does not show an ampty list but an option to find friends. So far so good. However this screen locks up, because it is obviously looking for something that it cannot find, And it keps on looking for it. The...
  6. Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

Clicking an incident in my town I get the message: "This reward is not available anymore" This is new to me, as I'm not aware of incident rewards that are available shorter then the incident itself. But ok, assume this is possible, than at least the incident should disappear after clicking it...
  7. Not A Bug: Are the PvP Towers back?

In the battle result after a Guild Battle Grounds fight I received my position in the corresponding PvP Tower. That is remarkable because as far as I know the PvP Towers were replaced by the PvP Arena. Also in my town hall I can see my present position in the PvP Towers, though not many other...
  8. Fixed on Beta: gohst message from the tower tournaments

Just now I got a message that I obviously missed the tower tournaments. That is obvious as they do not exist anumore on beta. There is no need for this message anymore.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Fights in the continent map (Artic Future) lead constantly to internal errors

Right after the update of today fights on the Artic Future continent map lead every one or two moves to an internal error. Retreat and restart the fight does not help. Login out, closing the browser and start again does not help
  10. New Icons

I do not like the new icons that were introduces today. For me the tiny scribble pictures do not indicate clearly at a glance what they represent. They also resemble each other far to much to my taste.
  11. Fixed on Beta: Stone Figures (message in Guild expedition

When playing the Guild expedition (3rd level, 3rd encouter: a two wave fight) after winning the first wave I got a nessage that I had won 7 Stone Figures. I had to click the message away 3 times before it did not reappear. Meanwhile the second wave had started in manual modus, without me...
  12. Not A Bug: lock picks are not counted

The lock picks I gathered are not counted correctly. They show up nicely in the row of lock picks I still have, but the counter-number is zero. When I try to use them, I get the warning I have no lock picks, See picture. I use latest Firefox and Windows 10. Closing the game and Firefox and log...
  13. Galata tower

I tried how the new Galata tower works. I looked for a neighbor with a Galata tower. After breaking the defence it showed I could plunder, but in fact the town had no buildings to plunder: no little flash symbols. However the town had a few buildings under construction that were not connected to...