• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Hello, I thought find my first shard this moorning, the icon said that I had (at least) one to collect, but impossible to find on IOS, and disapear when I went back to settlement. Is that because IOS version is not efficient to find them ?
  2. Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

If the "collect all" function is free with "FoE PLUS", you don't need to increase a lot the 250FP limit. I think it should be 300, on fr live, after collecting my bests buildings with BG I'm between 200 and 300, so i have to do it in 3 times before clicking on "collect all" but with FOE plus, I...
  3. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Hello, I think NPCs are skewing the fairness between lower eras players and asteroid space age players, and between players who have improved their defense and those who haven't. Indeed, see the attachment, why I will fight against a "medium" player who is better than the NPC who can fight with...
  4. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

I was wondering the same thing, the avatar of gold league changed too.
  5. Feedback Forge Bowl 2021

Nous aurons un événement St patrick!
  6. Feedback New Items in the Antiques Dealer

Hello, 1.185 was supposed to add victory selection kit, never seen yet were as i still have lvl 1. Did any body see it ?