• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Moctezuma I

Spoiler 2022 Wildlife Event

Attack defence, attack attack... both are good for me. But, yeah you are right, we need more attack defence. Attack, attack, attack. :D
  2. Moctezuma I

Spoiler 2022 Wildlife Event

If this log will give us attack, It's good for me.
  3. Moctezuma I

Discussion Settlements, Do you want a new one?

Mexico, culturally, is part of Latino America, but geographically is part of North America. Let's make the diference between those two aspects, not to confuse them. :D
  4. Moctezuma I

I'm not an english speak native, so... Last time you saw Mexico in Central America? Oh, my God... =)))) Mexico is in North America, along USA and Canada and Groenlanda. Ask a georgraphy teacher not you google.
  5. Moctezuma I

Who was your geography teacher, The garbage man? :))) The Aztecs were not in South America. From my knoledge, Mexico is în North America. Than, South America remains without any cultural settlement în FoE. We wait for The Inca Empire.
  6. Moctezuma I

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Another GB in vain? Really, Inno? :( You make fun of us. You take us for fools.
  7. Moctezuma I

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

FoE, I am tired of Jupirer, Mars, Moon... ! I want this game with it's eras back on Earth. I have no expansions in live servers. I left the game for more than a month, because I have no space and because is so booring and ugly. We want Earth! We want more expansions! We want more civilizations...
  8. Moctezuma I

Next new Great Building

It's a shame, because it looks great.
  9. Moctezuma I

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

BIG. BIG disappointment with this new GB! :( I expected attack or some super-bonus. Those shards... :(
  10. Moctezuma I

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

Beautiful building, but again we recieve bonus for provisions? Really? Useless! Big, big dissapointment! :(
  11. Moctezuma I

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

What about new GB? :D
  12. Moctezuma I

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Aztecs

I love the Aztecs! Great idea! Thank you, Inno!
  13. Moctezuma I

Spoiler Next Settlement

The Aztecs are in Beta, The Aztecs are not. :)) I think it's Hernan Cortes's fault. :P
  14. Moctezuma I

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Great idea The Galata! I love it!
  15. Moctezuma I

Spoiler Next Settlement

I can't wait for it! :X