• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Max Shadow

Heal all button

my understanding: beta server is for testing and get feedbacks from players before releasing on live servers feedback: many players said that the "heal all" button should be removed or placed in another place announcement from Inno: the "heal all" button will be released on live servers as it...
  2. Max Shadow

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

Agreed. and I think I will be one of them... this game is going to a very bad/no fun direction..
  3. Max Shadow

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

this year again I missed 1 doll to have full set... :(
  4. Max Shadow

yeah lucky you! I am still missing 2 dolls :(
  5. Max Shadow

same here! yesterday and today my daily stickers that I kept to collect the day after changed to something else ! :(
  6. Max Shadow

bad luck then... I have 2 stickers for the next 2 days ...
  7. Max Shadow

it says 5/21 while I collected only 4 stickers...
  8. Max Shadow

@Leones since the fix for the calendar, no image/pop-up for incidents rewards (even though it's credited in the inventory)
  9. Max Shadow

Even worse on my screen...
  10. Max Shadow

Rejected Level-up lock for Great Buildings

That's part of the strategy's game to secure, to find the good timing to level up your GM, to not unlock next levels, etc. can be even more than 200 FP ;)
  11. Max Shadow

I need your opinion

possible with GvG
  12. Max Shadow

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

starting the game with no paw... how can we expect to get all upgrades for the building then?????
  13. Max Shadow

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

20 forge points 25 random goods (current era) 25 random goods (previous era) 1 or 10 light units 1 or 10 ranged units 1 or 10 heavy units 1 or 10 artillery units 1 or 10 fast units 2 blueprints coins supplies 100 forge points 200 random goods (current era) 100 random goods (previous era) 10...
  14. Max Shadow

which year? lol.. ^^
  15. Max Shadow

Feedback Archaeology 2021

as you said it's random... I finished all tablets twice, without spending diamonds. and I am pretty sure that I will NOT complete all tablets even once on the live server, it's just bad luck...
  16. Max Shadow

Feedback Archaeology 2021

I spent all my tools and got 1 daily price... omg... so bad luck... but I don't expect much more on live server ^^
  17. Max Shadow

Damn seriously don't be that lazy and click on the link provided by 1BFA, you have the goods costs for all the buildings in GBG
  18. Max Shadow

Congratulations! that's confort me that I will NOT build this GB if it stays with this single bonus and very very low rates...
  19. Max Shadow

Discussion Spend FPs vs RoI, open your eyes!

I agree, everything is not about ROI for each FP spent, specially in this game... on my Live account, I am leveling up my Arc, it costs a fortune... when will I see the ROI for the million of FP spent??? most probably never... but because my Arc is already now at a high level I can immediately...
  20. Max Shadow

with the large amounts of FPs to level up this GB, it does not worth it, imo.